This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This half day excursion incorporates a tour of Naples together with a visit to the ruins of Pompeii – taking you back to the fateful day in 79 AD when neighbouring volcano Vesuvius erupted. The air-conditioned coach or mini-coach departs from and returns to the port entrance, which is a very short distance from where your ship docks. Note: Tickets to enter cost approximately €15 per person. Free admission will be given for visitors from both within and outside the EU who are under the age of 18, though you will be required to produce an ID or passport as proof of age .
- You'll start atPorto di NapoliPorto di Napoli, ItalyYou will be met at the port by your Cruising Excursions representative who will then guide you to your air conditioned transportation ready to commence your tour.See address & details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedExcursionItinerary: - Pick up from the port - Panoramic journey of Naples - Depart for Pompeii - Arrival and guided exploration of the ruins - Return to the port When does my tour start? This is a shared tour and the tour time will be set to fit in with your ship's arrival/departure time. When do I return to port after my tour/excursion? The tour is 4 hours in length and your itinerary will be subject to change in order for you to be returned in plenty of time for your cruise ship departure.Read more
- You'll end atPorto di NapoliPorto di Napoli, ItalyYou will be met at the port by your Cruising Excursions representative who will then guide you to your air conditioned transportation ready to commence your tour.See address & details
Porto di Napoli, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Cruise Port pickup and Drop Off
- Pompeii Entry Fee (15 euros per over 18 years of age)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Joining instructions and start times will be sent to you through the Viator/TripAdvisor Messaging Portal.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cruising Excursions
Do not miss the chance to go here. This is the most fantastic place and should be listed by UNESCO. The people we…
A great insight into local culture
Highly recommended tour in a modern minibus small group. The locations were excellent with plenty of time for phot…
We visited Timanfaya National Park on an excursion booked by our cruise line. The views are just spectacular and th…
i own a travel company and I am very thankful to have partner with cruising excursions to book and arranged all my …
From getting off the tender port in Cannes to getting on the Coach, our tour guide was so helpful and so informativ…
Excellent for cruisers
Picked up a coach from the port centre and taken to the site with guided tour at the site you could follow the guid…
Have really gone downhill
Recently booked several tours with Cruising Excursions based on some great experiences a year or two ago. Not sure…
Beware of their misleading descriptions
The first tour described as “Panoramic City tour of St Petersburg with freetime” was initially as expected - a coac…
My Wife and I booked 5 excursions with Cruising Excursions for a Celebrity Cruise. Dublin,Belfast,Liverpool, Cork a…
This was a great tour, but it was so crowded that we didn't have time to go up the hill. Others did and they waite…
Shore Excursion - City Highlights & Three Swords, Stavanger
This was a most enjoyable excursion which lasted 3 hours. The first part of the tour was by bus during which we …
We have just used Cruising Excursions.com for an excursion to Pompeii during our cruise. Very highly recommended. …
Maria our tour host was beyond fabulous when taking the transfer from the port to Rome return. She sorted out a pro…
Cruise trip with husband Canaries 10 nights
This was our first cruise we chose to book our trips independently and I must say what a brilliant company everythi…
Look Elsewhere for a Tour Company
Athens and Acropolis tour.- We had a guide that was very poor, rude, lots of political commentary and was unable to…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 20,357 travellers!