You will explore Naples and its main squares and streets and delight your palate with samples of local cuisine, from mozzarella to bruschetta, small frittata, pizza, sfogliatelle and more surprises.
From Piazza Dante your guide will take you to the famous Piazza Bellini, known for its vibrant nightlife, where you will have the first tasting: a typical Napolitan tarallo, a toroidal snack flavoured with oil, pepper or fennel.
Walk along Via dei Tribunali, or Decumano Maggiore, one of the most ancient streets in Naples and enjoy the best samples of delicacies that make Naples one of the best places for Street Food in Italy. Your guide will take you to try mouth-watering mozzarella from a traditional shop from 1958, the typical Napolitan fried pizza from one of the best pizzeria in town, all while you learn about the highlights of Naples! After tasting delicious limoncello, walk on via San Biagio dei Librai, known to Neapolitan people as Spaccanapoli - that literally means "break Naples in two".
• Piazza Bellini, Naples Italy
• Via dei Tribunali, Decumano Maggiore, 80138 - 80139, Naples Italy
• Spaccanapoli, Via Benedetto Croce, Naples Italy
• Museo del Conservatorio San Pietro a Majella, Via San Pietro a Maiella 35 Conservatorio San Pietro a Majella, 80138, Naples Italy
• Piazza del Gesu Nuovo, Piazza del Gesu' Nuovo 2, 80134, Naples Italy
• Tarallo - Toroidal snack food flavoured with oil, pepper or fennel
• Mozzarella - You can't miss one of the emblem of regional typical product, the Mozzarella di bufala!
• Bruschetta - Taste a delicious local tomato and typical vegetable from the region as toppings on delicious bruschetta.
• Fried Pizza - Commonly named the poor sister of baked pizza, looks like a pizza folded in two, fried and stuffed with ricotta cheese and sometimes salami.
• Pizza Margherita Portafoglio - Try the traditional flavor, Margherita, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese!
• Frittatina - The most famous Neapolitan street food - little fritters of pasta made with ham, peas and bechamel sauce! Delicious!
• Sfogliatella - You can't skip the queen of Napolitan dessert, in the two options: “riccia”, if prepared with puff pastry, or “frolla”, if prepared with short pastry.
• Baba - If you love rum, this is the dessert for you: a sponge cake wet with rum and the shape of a big mushroom
• Gelato - The last but not least - real Italian ice cream made by the best gelateria in town.