Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 12)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This is not the classic city tour but a specially designed tour based on the age of the participants, their interests and above all it is a tour that perfectly balances knowledge and fun.
- You'll start atPompeii - Porta Marina80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalyPorta Marina Superiore si trova a 200m dalla fermata della circumvesuviana Popei Villa dei MIsteri. La guida ha un ombrello giallo con una civetta nera.See address & details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedWe will visit the forum of the city with its buildings, houses, shops and public places of the city such as the spa, the lupanar and the theater.Read more
- You'll end atPompeii - Porta Marina80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, ItalyPorta Marina Superiore si trova a 200m dalla fermata della circumvesuviana Popei Villa dei MIsteri. La guida ha un ombrello giallo con una civetta nera.See address & details
Pompeii - Porta Marina, 80045 Pompei, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- skip line at the ticket office
- admission ticket excluded
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We thoroughly enjoyed our private two-hour tour of Pompeii with Sara; her knowledge of ancient Pompeii and its people is truly extraordinary. Professional and enthusiastic, Sara provided essential historical context, pointed out dozens of important architectural and design…
Date of experience: November 2019
We didn’t know what to expect from our guide to Pompei as we chose her from the Internet without knowing if she spoke good English. We were a group of four and were totally taken by her enthusiasm and charming way as she told the stories of how the people were living at that…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from Sara P, Proprietario at Private guided tour in Pompeii
Responded 30 Oct 2019
I am glad
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Morosofi Guided Tours
A relaxing and interesting walk through Naples history with Sara. Discovering wonderful places and stories of Naple…
Simply TOP !!!!
Any part of The visit was interesting thanks To WONDERFUL SARA explanation !!!!!!!!!!Next year we whant her again …
A fundamental necessity to understand Naples
Sara is a requirement, a necessity, to anyone looking for serious and deep knowledge of history and arts of Naples,…
Great tour with true Neapolitan spirit
Sara guided our family of 5 through the narrow streets and the landmarks of Neaples, granting us an unforgettable e…
A beautiful guided tour in one of the most important archaeological sites in the world
An excellently planned tour, led by a highly trained guide, who knew how to involve all the partecipants with prof…
outstanding, entertaining guide
Sara is extremely knowledgable and passionate about Herculaneum’s history; she also has a wonderful sense of humor …
An excellent guide with archaeology qualifications
Sara was recommended to us by friends. Communication with her was excellent before the day, and on the day we met h…
Great tour. Sara is the best!
Great value and a great tour. Sara is so accommodating and helpful. Very knowledgeable. Easy to communicate with an…
A Great Guide . . . .
Sara is relaxed, knowledgeable, and engaging with a charming sense of humor. She could answer any question. Her arc…
Relive Pompeii with Morosofi (Sara Prossomaiti)
My wife and I, aged 66, visited Pompeii with Sara Prossomaiti last week (01 April 2018). My wife has a masters degr…
Pompeii with Sara
The two of us booked a 2 hour private tour with Sara. First I would say that even though it is possible to explore …
A wonderful guide for Pompeii & Ercolano
Sara is a fantastic tour guide who brought us around Pompeii and Ercolano on a private tour. She is extremely knowl…
Excellent walking tour of Pompei and Eracolano
Sara was an outstanding guide. We chose the 1/2 day tour and she orchestrated our time perfectly. She is knowledg…
Walking tour of Pompeii
Fabulous morning tour of Pompeii with charming Sara. You not only miss the queue when you go with a guide - but she…
Paestum and Pompeii
Sara is a wonderful tour guide. We first hired Sara to take us through the ancient ruins of Paestum. She was both a…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 20,332 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 36,992 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private guided tour in Pompeii
Which attractions will I visit with Private guided tour in Pompeii?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private guided tour in Pompeii on Tripadvisor
How much is Private guided tour in Pompeii?
Private guided tour in Pompeii price starts from £135.73. Discover and book Private guided tour in Pompeii on Tripadvisor
What is the Private guided tour in Pompeii cancellation policy?
Private guided tour in Pompeii cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private guided tour in Pompeii on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private guided tour in Pompeii?
Private guided tour in Pompeii is hosted by Morosofi Guided Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Morosofi Guided Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private guided tour in Pompeii on Tripadvisor