- FOOD & WINE -
The menu will vary from season to season. The recipes minutely follow the traditional Neapolitan culinary heritage which nevertheless are healthy and fit modern and international tastes. Vegs too will feel at ease!
Your meal will be composed of:
- Starter, such as focaccia (flat bread), slices of pizza, savory taralli, Neapolitan caponata.
- Main course. Four possible choices of pasta, rice or other seasonal recipes including vegan option.
- Dessert. Four choices of local pastry. Fresh fruit always available.
- Wine (up to 2 glasses). Selection of Lacryma Christy (red or white), Coda di Volpe (white), Piedirosso (red), Aglianico (red) and Falanghina del Vesuvio (red or white).
Detailed menus will be available until a month before the experience starts.
- OUTDOOR DINING MEDITERRANEAN TERRACE -
Bamboo, papyrus, Jasmine flowers, birds, paradise, roses, lemon trees and flowers in the meadows. A mix of local, Arabic and European feel; perhaps a picture quite close to what it looked like in the past.
- THE SYNERGIC VYNEYARD -
The cropfruit species and the crop rotation
- THE GARDEN OVERLOOKING VILLA DIOMEDE -
This is a must-see area. Here great elements on your sight: the volcano and the ocean. Do not miss the chance to take a snapshot!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Villa dei Misteri, Via Villa Dei Misteri 2, 80045 Pompeii Italy