Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For the first time a visitor will have the special access and a chance to explore houses and monuments recently restored and not open to the public so far such as the House of the Vetti, House of Lucrezio Frontone and other highlights of the area which makes this tour different from others. Discover the best and the most significant sights of these ruins on this 2 hour Pompeii walking tour including the imposing Thermal Baths, the Forum, the renowned plaster casts and homes which belonged to patrician local families, kept hidden until now.
- You'll start atArchaeological Park of PompeiiVia Plinio, 26, 80045 Pompei NA, ItalySee address & details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedExplore with your guide the area of Pompeii just recently reopened to the public and still decorated with frescoes of plants, divinities and theatrical masks, spectacular colorful mosaic floors still lining the patrician homes of the ancient city’s most influential people. During this tour you’ll see also the plaster casts of the inhabitants with their tormented and aggrieved expressions buried beneath ash for centuriesRead more
- You'll end atArchaeological Park of PompeiiVia Plinio, 26, 80045 Pompei NA, ItalySee address & details
Archaeological Park of Pompeii, Via Plinio, 26, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- TWO-HOUR GUIDED TOUR OF POMPEII WITH AN ARCHAEOLOGIST
- Private transportation
- TICKETS FOR THE ENTRANCE
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,311 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,447 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 37,020 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,793 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Two hour-guided tour Pompeii with an Archaeologist
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Two hour-guided tour Pompeii with an Archaeologist on Tripadvisor
- Two hour-guided tour Pompeii with an Archaeologist price starts from £237.48. Discover and book Two hour-guided tour Pompeii with an Archaeologist on Tripadvisor
- Two hour-guided tour Pompeii with an Archaeologist cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Two hour-guided tour Pompeii with an Archaeologist on Tripadvisor
- Two hour-guided tour Pompeii with an Archaeologist is hosted by DARIO DAVIDE. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact DARIO DAVIDE on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Two hour-guided tour Pompeii with an Archaeologist on Tripadvisor