Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVicolo dei Venti, 9Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyCentral Rome The Rex-Tours shop is literally in the heart of Rome in a side street of the famous "Piazza Farnese" and it is also close to the "Campo de´Fiori".See address & details
- 1Rex-Tours | Segway Tour Rome | Food Tour Rome | Rome Bike Tour, E-Bike TourStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Trevi FountainStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Campo de' FioriStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Circus MaximusStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Colle CapitolinoStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Piazza NavonaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7PantheonStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Piazza del CampidoglioStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 9Spanish StepsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Ghetto EbraicoStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 5 more stops
Vicolo dei Venti, 9, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Delicious Lunch in an authentic Roman Restaurant
- Training Session
- Use of helmet
- Bottle of Water
- Segway rent
- Tour leader
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- The Segway tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language let the supplier know in advance.
- It is recommended to weigh between 100 and 253 pounds (45 to 115 kilos). All guests should be at least 12 years old and should not be over 70 years old. All guests should be at least 4.5 feet (135 cm) tall. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
- A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
- Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Tour and guide were fantastic. Very attentive to the group, and provided great tour info on attractions.
Date of experience: September 2019
Arturo our guide was fantastic! He was very informative and accommodating. It was the 2 of us and Arturo Segway-ing around Rome. We saw so many things that were on the list and he also added a couple things based on our interests. The tour was totally personalized and a…
Date of experience: August 2019
Our family of four (two older teenagers and two adults) toured for the full day with Arturo, and it was amazing! We cannot say enough good things about our experience. It was our first time on segways, and with the quick lesson by Arturo, we were comfortable and confident…
Date of experience: June 2019
My wife and our 14 year old nephew did the full day in Rome, and it was all of our favorite day of our entire 15 day trip to Italy. Arturo was our guide, and he was so much fun. None of us had ever done a Segway, and it was very easy. Arturo was very good at teaching us, and…
Date of experience: July 2019
Brilliant service. We did the full day Segway tour. Fantastic way to see loads of things in a short space of time. They took the time to teach us the segways, and made sure we were safe all day. The guide was really friendly and full of interesting and funny history of Rome.…
Date of experience: March 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Rex-Tours The Rome Experience
Great tour of the city. Arthur was a really informative and interesting guide and tailored the tour to take account…
Let me just ‘segue’ into the review...
Due to COVID we were lucky enough to be the only two on our tour. As we had both been to Rome before our guide, Art…
Remembering a great trip!
We went on this tour for our first night in Rome back in June 2019. It was a great way to see the big sites, get th…
A fantastic way to see Rome!
An E-Bike tour is a great way to see the city without even breaking a sweat! Ok, we were there in February, but bei…
An amazing experience through the ancient city of Rome
It is the best way to visit many historical and interesting places in a very short time, guided by a professional a…
Superb and highly revommend
Easily the best excursion we did on our Rome holiday, not only as it is possibly the best way to see Rome and good …
Definitely an AMAZING experience!
I had an amazing time on the Segway tour of Rome. I got to see so much of Rome in a day and i loved every minute of…
We believe that the best way to learn about a place is through the eyes of someone who lives there. For this reason…
Great way to see Rome
We took a bike tour with Rex Tours on our 2nd day in Rome . What a great introduction to this amazing city by an ul…
Awesome trip with a charming Roman guide.
For us it was the first time to go on a segway. We were amazed by the warm welcome and the way Leopoldo helped us g…
Best day in Rome with Rex-Tours!
Highly recommended Segway tours in Rome! We felt like being hosted by Roman friends - Leo was the perfect guide and…
Segways - highlight of our trip
Leo, our tour guide was absolutely superb! Couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide! Full of knowledge whilst ma…
Great way to see the city. Highly recommend.
My teenage son and I had a great afternoon doing an e-bike tour of central Rome with Leo. We had to cancel our orig…
Review entirely based on customer service
Unfortunately, we were unable to complete the tour that we had booked over the Christmas season. Upon arriving in …
Quite simply, one of the best tours we've ever done. Not to be missed.
My wife and I signed up for the Ancient Rome Segway tour. Firstly, Segways are an incredibly convenient and fun way…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 120,013 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 219,956 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,052 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 36,987 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,605 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 16,545 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome in a Day Segway Tour
What time does Rome in a Day Segway Tour start?
Rome in a Day Segway Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Rome in a Day Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Rome in a Day Segway Tour?
How much is Rome in a Day Segway Tour?
Rome in a Day Segway Tour price starts from £142.73. Discover and book Rome in a Day Segway Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Rome in a Day Segway Tour cancellation policy?
Rome in a Day Segway Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome in a Day Segway Tour on Tripadvisor