Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
If you only have limited time to explore Rome, do as the locals do and zip around the city on a classic Vespa scooter. This private guided tour takes you such landmarks as the Colosseum, the Pantheon, and the Trevi Fountain, and is customizable so you only spend time doing what interests you.
- You'll start atCentro Moto Colosseo -Rental noleggio officina-Colosseo - Vespa moto scooter- ColosseoOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byCentro Moto Colosseo -Rental noleggio officina-Colosseo - Vespa moto scooter- Colosseo
- 1Piazza NavonaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Circus MaximusStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Piazza Venezia / Ancient CityStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 4ColosseumStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5PantheonStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Spanish StepsStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Trevi FountainStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Villa BorgheseStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Giuseppe Garibaldi MonumentStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 10TrastevereStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 5 more stops
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize the itinerary to your own interests
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- See the sights and learn about the city from your guide
Centro Moto Colosseo -Rental noleggio officina-Colosseo - Vespa moto scooter- Colosseo, Colosseo, Via dei SS. Quattro, 46, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Vespa and Helmet
- Hotel pickup - when choosing drivers option
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (self driving option)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note experience driving an automatic scooter is a must in order to ride a Vespa.
- Driver option is available with an additional cost of 50 euro per driver (except the guide which could drive 1 for free)
- It is mandatory to have a drivers license (US citizens must obtain an international driving permit) and have ongoing experience driving a scooter or motorcycle.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Each Vespa is for 2 participants and this tour can be customized to your own wills and desires.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note experience driving an automatic scooter is a must!!!
- Minimum age to drive a Vespa is 25 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The best part of our trip to Rome was our Vespa tour! From to start to end. The day began with the owner and his buddies picking us up at your hotel. They took us to some beautiful spots within the city that we would have never known to visit, if it wasn’t for this trip. Seeing…
Date of experience: August 2019
Wonderful and caring owner. He took time to ensure we were comfortable and confident on our Vespa. All machines were clean and well maintained. Adolfo, thank you so much. Our guide was Alexander. His knowledge and love for his city was awesome. He spent time educating and…
Date of experience: December 2019
very friendly and funn6 owner Mr. Adolfo, give best service for the tour, best guide Mr. Alexander, best vespa (they check all mechanicals before the tour) and excellent location it is right across the Colosseum. would definitely go again. PS: By using vespa/motorcycle you…
Date of experience: November 2019
This Vespa tour was one of the highlights of our trips to Italy! We stopped at 6-7 places that were a great mix of main tourist attractions and off the beaten path places with great history or views. If you're only doing a short stay in Rome, this is a great way to fit in a lot…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Adolfo set me up with the Vespa and gave me a quick trip around the block to make sure I was all good and comfortable. Alexander was an amazing guide who made sure I saw things on this tour I hadn't seen already and wasn't likely to otherwise. Highly recommend it, so much fun!
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Colosseum Motorcycle Center
Best way to feel the charm of Rome!
Perfect location for rent, good price, driving Vespa in Roma was a real pleasure! Adolfo was very helpful!
24 hours on a Vespa.
Great service. Great pictures on the walls of his workshop. He’s Italian motorcycle nobility. Mates with Gardner …
Thank you Adolfo!!
Thank you Adolfo for everything! We called on the last minute in the evening to rent a scooter. He waited for us to…
Excellent Experience, Great Fun!!
The owner is great and explains everything very well. Make sure you bring your International Driving Permit, got it…
The trip with my 87y.o Mam was made by Adolfo and his guys!
On a trip to Rome in September (meant to do this much sooner), I looked to rent a scooter for a few hours to bring …
I borrowed a Vespa for 24h to ride around Rome and it was a perfect choise. Thanks to Adolfo, owner of this rental …
The best way to see Rome!
We rented a beautifully maintained iconic red vespa from federico on a cold rainy November and it was still hands d…
Greetings from Rome
I was pleasure to meeting with you. You are so kind and helpful for customers. I got and see that in your store, yo…
Best way to experience Rome: ride a Vespa!
Unforgettable Rome experience!!! While invited in Rome for a wedding, I did all my trips with a Colosseum Motorcycl…
Adolfo was super kind and helpful even though he doesn’t speak English. We rented a Vespa for 6 days and it was wor…
Roman holiday with Vespa
We have totally perfect experience with Colosseum Motorcycle Center. We rented white Vespa for 24 hours. Adolfo gav…
Renting a Vespa here made our Rome experience amazing. Reliable vespa and excellent customer service. Recommend to …
We cannot say enough good about this tour! Alex and Adolfo were kind and accommodating. The tour was wonderful and …
I've rented a Vespa at CMC for 2 days. I was unsure at first but I wish I'd done it sooner! What an amazing experie…
Adolfo was very nice to me even though I don't speak Italian and he doesn't speak English. He helped me get the Ves…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 18,831 travellers!
from £41.27* £49.78
Popular: Booked by 76,409 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 17,085 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour
Which attractions will I visit with 4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour?
How much is 4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour?
4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour price starts from £142.97. Discover and book 4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour cancellation policy?
4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour?
4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour is hosted by Colosseum Motorcycle Center. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Colosseum Motorcycle Center on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4-Hour Rome's Highlights by Vespa Scooter Private Tour on Tripadvisor