Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPiazza del Gesù, 47Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
- 1TrastevereStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Colle del GianicoloStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Santa Maria in TrastevereStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byVilla Farnesina
- 4Isola TiberinaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Ghetto EbraicoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Teatro di MarcelloStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Piazzale GaribaldiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Monumento a GaribaldiStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Rolling Rome Tours & RentsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPiazza del Gesù, 47Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
Piazza del Gesù, 47, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Segway how to lesson: how to ride + saftey
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Weight: minimum 88 pounds (40 kilos), maximum 264 pounds (120 kilos).
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
My husband and I took the Segway tour, and it was the best choice we've made in our trip. I used to think that Segway is kind of a gimmick, but we thought it might be fun to try - and I think it is actually the best way to experience so much of Rome's viewpoints, and special…
Date of experience: March 2019
A great area of Rome, much quieter and more characterful! Segway tour was private and very informative, full of fun and laughter with some great personal touches that you wouldn't get with other segway tours.
Date of experience: February 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Rolling Rome Tours & Rents
Fantastic way to see Rome
Great way of seeing Rome, because you're outside rather than inside a vehicle, you can hear and smell everything as…
Brilliant and fun!
We made a last minute booking with Rolling Rome as they were the only tour that was taking booking on same day. Our…
A must do in Rome!
What a stunning tour! I wasn’t sure if three and a half hours would be too long but it was not long enough. We went…
Private golf cart tour with Greg - the best way to see Rome!
My husband and I have been to Rome several times and were looking for a tour that would take us to new locations, n…
A Brilliant Way To Get To Know Rome!
This was a brilliant way to get to know our way around Rome. Greg, our guide, was great! He was extremely knowledge…
Great way to see Rome in a few hours
The guide picked us up from the hotel (he arrived 5 minutes early and got reception to ring up to our room), we met…
Tour with Roberto
Today we have been on the private golf buggy tour with Roberto and it was absolutely amazing. Such a good way of se…
Roberto was very patient giving confidence to those in group who hadn’t used Segway before. We quickly found it was…
Trastevere Segway tour
Roberto took a group of 6 of us around beautiful Trastevere. We had not all used a Segway before and he was very pa…
The Only Way To Rome
Absolutely amazing afternoon! The knowledge of the guides was brilliant, and their good natured and friendly manner…
Golf Buggy tour
Absolutely fantastic tour with Alice which was the highlight of our trip. Ticked off most the famous sights across …
Great evening with Alice
We had a golf cart tour with English speaking guide Alice and it was great! We started our tour at 5:30 pm, Alice p…
I would Book again!
Eugene was our tour guide. He was absolutely amazing. He had so much knowledge and fun facts to share about Rome. W…
Best way to discover the city
We did a morning tour with our teenagers guided by Leona, who was awesome as a whole trip, fast and easy to book, g…
Perfect way to see the highlights of Rome in a nutshell
We had booked a whistle stop tour of Rome with Rolling Rome to enable us to see the highlights in our limited timef…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 18,831 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 120,022 travellers!
from £41.27* £49.78
Popular: Booked by 76,409 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway
Which attractions will I visit with Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway?
How much is Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway?
Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway price starts from £56.99. Discover and book Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway on Tripadvisor
What is the Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway cancellation policy?
Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway?
Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway is hosted by Rolling Rome Tours & Rents. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rolling Rome Tours & Rents on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rome Trastevere Tour by Segway on Tripadvisor