Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Via Germanico, 16
Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, ItalyDeparture Point: Maya Tours Address: We are at Via Germanico 16 - (almost at the corner of Via Leone IV) 00192 Roma
See address & details
- Pass by Maya Tours
- 1Vatican MuseumsStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sistine ChapelStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
Saint Peter's Square
Forum Sancti Petri, Città del Vaticano, Vatican CityThe tour guide will leave you in St. Peter's Square
See address & details
Via Germanico, 16, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Saint Peter's Square, Forum Sancti Petri, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- After Hours Access
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ticket includes: The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour, you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Knees & Shoulders MUST be covered for both men & women to enter the Sistine Chapel!
- Please note that on the day of your visit certain areas of the monument/attraction can be closed due to either religious events or national holidays.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure this could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- Cancellations, changes or issues due to weather, security and events held by the monument are beyond our control and are directly decided by their administration team. These issues will be reviewed by us and dealt with on an individual basis but are the responsibility of the monument.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependent on the monument/attraction’s administration offices availability and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Students booking a reduced ticket must have a photo ID; you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the monument.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide in french Paolo was really great! Very interesting and interested by the info. His french was pretty good! I recommend him!
Date of experience: September 2019
We had a amazing experience with Cristina, our tour guide. She was very friendly, very knowledgeable in tell the history behind the painting. Besides that, she was very efficient and always worried if we were fine.
Date of experience: August 2019
Tour in French with Paolo who made us enjoy every minute of it as he was so interesting ! Great souvenir for my wife and I. No queue at all... it worth the deal!
I had an excelent visit with Marco Tritto tour guide ; he is careful and exhaustive in his explanation. What a liked most was his will to interact with the tourists, making the experience pleasant and easy to understand . I hope to visit the Sistine Chapel again very soon , I…
Date of experience: May 2019
We loved this tour. Our guide (I think her name was Alma??) was great and very informative. Only thing with doing an evening tour is that usually by the time the tour is done the Vatican closes and so we were unable to wander around and see the basilica
Date of experience: March 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Maya Tours
Excellent guided tour
Our tour guide was Christina I usually explore museums at my own pace, however this time decided to do a guided to…
Christina was the Perfect guide for a beautiful location
Christina was an excellent tour guide with extensive knowledge of everything that she showed us. Felt super persona…
Gabriel. - great guide, great day
We had Gabriel as our tour guide and he was absolutely great. Full of knowledge and passion and clearly enjoyed sha…
Everything was perfect,The tour guide her name Christina, she is kind and thoughtful in explanation😃
We had a great day! Our Tour Guide Debra looked after us and made us feel welcome! She was really informative and k…
Christina is an insightful tour guide and gives a thorough overview of the Vatican
I booked a trip with Maya Tours through Carpe Diem Rome website and was able to check in at their office location m…
Great Experience, and Great Guide
My wife and I took our two boys 10 and 12 to visit the Vatican and the tour was awesome. Christina is a wonderful a…
We booked this tour online through Tripadvisor after looking at reviews. Christina was our guide and did an amazing…
Vatican museum tour
Fantastic guided tour with Christina - she was so knowledgable and entertaining . The talk on Michelangelo and the …
Made history very fun and interesting!!
We took a 2.5 hour tour with christina as our tour guide and wow it didn’t feel that long at all! I was interested …
We visited the beautiful town of rome and of course wanted to visit the vatican with all of its museums,the sistine…
amazing tour with awesome tour guide
My group tour of the Vatican was fantastic, and Christina really brought the history of the area to life. She was s…
Hard to understand the guide, but worth it.
to start with I think "skip the line" was worth the money alone. I am from Sweden and thing i am pretty good in th…
Long Weird Experience
We were standing in line to enter the Vatican Museums and we learned that in order to go from the Sistine Chapel do…
Incredibly easy and informative
We arrived 10 minutes before departure and were given a sticker identifying the language tour. Other tours had diff…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241