Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atLargo Gaetana AgnesiLargo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyAt the METRO sign of Largo Agnesi - Outside the upper level of Metro B subway station Colosseo. The upper level of the Colosseum Metro Station can be accessed by escalators just inside the Station.See address & details
- 1Roman ForumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Palatine HillStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3ColosseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Spanish StepsStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 5Trevi FountainStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Column of Marcus AureliusStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 7PantheonStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 8Piazza NavonaStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 9Campo de' FioriStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 10Vatican MuseumsStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 2 more stops
Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Skip-the-line admission
- Full tour from an expert guide
- One Transfer included from Rome Center to Vatican City
- Headsets for groups of 6 or more
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drink
- Hotel pick-up and return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- NB: You must have a valid photo ID to enter the Colosseum (student's ID, Driver License, Passport or State ID all work.) You will be asked to also give your name, last name and date of birth (at the beginning of the tour if not provided beforehand.) Security may prevent you from entering the site if the information provided is not accurate and/or don't match the one on your ID.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Please notice that the Colosseum Administration, which depends on the Ministry of Cultural Assets and Activities has the faculty to close the Colosseum, or parts of it, with or without notice, for events, strikes, heavy rain, or any other reason. In which case, we will offer an alternative itinerary as it seems fit and offer a partial refund.
- Please note that sprays of all kinds are not allowed inside the Colosseum.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We booked two tours. Vatican City and Colosseum. We booked through email weeks in advance and they were fast and very detailed in their responses. Much appreciated! We were a family of 12 (10 Adults/ 2 Kids). We organised for the tour to be in Portuguese and they found Susana.…
Response from G T, Director of Sales at Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City
Responded 26 Sep 2019
Dear R8298IJjoes, I was honoured to make suiteable arrangements for you and your family, and am overjoyed to see Susana did a great job showing you all the wonders Rome has to offer. Tours in private setting do allow our guides to work on a more personal level and customize tours to the interest of the family in question, and above all can ofcourse be organized in a multitude of languages! In case you and your family plan to make your way back to our amazing country, please drop me a line and i'd love to pass on some more suggestions
intervations wrote a review Aug 2018Washington DC, District of Columbia2 contributions1 helpful vote
Beatrice is absolutely awesome. I can't say enough about her. We were on a Mediterranean cruise with 3 adults and 3 children, ages 9, 9 and 4. We had only 1 day in Rome, but B managed to get us through all of the highlights without feeling rushed. She was knowledgeable and…
Date of experience: August 2018
Response from G T, Manager at Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City
Responded 2 Oct 2018
Dear intervations, Thanks for your enthusiastic review, it really filled us with pride in our work - we will make sure Beatrice knows her work was so appreciated and how much both adults and kids enjoyed their day in the Eternal City! Thanks for your trust in our company - should you decide to return to Italy in the future, let us know - we'd love to organize more tours for your family and friends!
As a travel writer having met a lot of local guides and used a lot of guide service firm, and having done A LOT of traveling in my career, I was extremely impressed with the timeliness, courtesy and knowledge of the three people employed by Roma who helped me on a recent trip to…
Date of experience: November 2017
Response from Na W, Manager at Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City
Responded 26 Jan 2018
Dear Barbara, Thank you very much for sharing your impressions about Roma Experience. It is a great honor for us to receive such a feedback from a long-term, professional travel writer and we are happy our service level met your standards. Please let us know next time you are in Rome - it will be a great pleasure to show you other fantastic cities in Italy!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Roma Experience Tours
Best way to see Rome is with a tour guide
The tour of the ancient city and the Coliseum was excellent. We had one of the best tour guides. She was previous…
Enjoyed the close up look inside and outside of the Colosseum. The forum and Palatine hill was also enjoyable. Fr…
A guided tour is the best way to see the Colosseum and Roman Forum
I knew that I wanted to see the Colosseum and Roman Forum, but wasn’t sure if I should go on my own or with a guide…
Had a wonderful time on this tour and didn’t have to queue for it. Vincenzo was an incredibly knowledgable guide an…
Vatican tour with Santi, small group
We were told this would be a group of no more than 10 and it turned out to be 8. Santi was an excellent host and ma…
Private Tour of Colosseum and Forum
It was definitely worth the price to book a private tour. Francesca M, our tour guide, was amazing. We spent a wond…
Very good guide (Elisa). She answered all the question, well informed and entertaining. Well worth the money.
A little bit rushed and not always easy to hear because of so many other people. Overall though it was good.
Maria gave my wife and I a thoroughly enjoyable, personal, informed and educational tour. She was able to focus on…
This tour was great! I found the catacombs fascinating and Beatrice was incredibly knowledgeable on both the cataco…
This tour was good. Vincenzo our guide made the first part of the tour very interesting and he was very knowledgeab…
Colisseum underground small group tour
Excellent tour, the tour guide was very knowledgeable, only had six people in our group, got lots of personal atten…
Awesome guide and service
This was our first time in Rome. The Vatican was amazing. The tours were on point. We had a wonderful time. Very…
We had Elisa for our tour of only 4 people! The small group size was a great addition. She was extremely informativ…
Colosseum underground tour
Francesca was our guide and she did an excellent job of sharing the deep history associated with the Colosseum, Pal…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,316 travellers!
from £41.43* £49.98
Popular: Booked by 76,409 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City
What time does Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City start?
Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City?
How much is Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City?
Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City price starts from £377.38. Discover and book Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City on Tripadvisor
What is the Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City cancellation policy?
Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Rome in One Day: with Colosseum, Piazzas and Vatican City on Tripadvisor