View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
St. Clement Basilica
Via Labicana, 95, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyYour private guide will be waiting for you at the entrance of the San Clemente Basilica holding a sign with your name on it.
See address & details
- 1Vicus Caprarius – the City of WaterStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Basilica of San ClementeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Museum and Crypt of CapuchinsStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Vicus Caprarius-the Water City
Vicolo del Puttarello, 25, 00187 Roma RM, ItalyYour tour ends at the Vicus Caprarius, located under Trevi Fountain.
See address & details
St. Clement Basilica, Via Labicana, 95, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Vicus Caprarius-the Water City, Vicolo del Puttarello, 25, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
- Professional guide for 3 hours
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission to the sites you will be visiting is to be payed on site.
- Entry/Admission - Vicus Caprarius – the City of Water
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of San Clemente
- Entry/Admission - Museum and Crypt of Capuchins
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note Entry/Admission to the sites you will be visiting is to be payed on site.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Colosseum and Vatican Tours by Italy Wonders
Fantastic visit of iconic ancient Roman sites.
Matte was.an incredible guide -- he was very easy to understand and extremely knowledgeable about every element of…
Great guide, great tour
Matej was a perfect guide! I learned so much from this experience about Ancient Rome. He was very entertaining as…
Durham, United Kingdom1811
VIP Gladiators tour with an amazing guide!
I'm sorry I didnt catch the guides name but she was absolutely amazing! Extremely passionate but also studying…
Rome is still alive.
David B. Gave the absolute best tours in Rome. He showed us the Forum and Palatine Hill. Great sense of humor and…
Ancient Rome back to life.
While we were looking for the entrance of the colosseum, we got approached by a salesman of this office. We…
A great tour with Dennis
Easy to book and easy to find the tour company’s office where we assembled for the tour. Our guide, Dennis,…
Roslin, United Kingdom9447
Rome wasn’t built in a day 🏛
What a fabulous tour. Our guide Renata was so friendly and welcoming and made everyone feel included and cared…
Fantastic tour - Dennis was super knowledgeable
Such a smooth service from start to finish. Well worth paying extra to skip the line and avoid queuing. Small…
Denis is astonishing
This was a fantastic moment. Specially the guide was really impressive. Dennis know so much and share very well…
Awesome Vatican tour and visit to colosseum arena
The Vatican tour was amazing!!!! Felicity “Fe” our guide was incredible, full of energy and very passionate. Great…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071