Choose the meeting time that suits your schedule and meet your pilot on one of our 2 main flying spots:
Our preferred summer take off, due to more favorable weather conditions, is located just 90 km from Rome and 15 km from the center of the town Rieti. The biggest and most scenic tandem flight of the region, in the Central Apennine Mountains, has an altitude of 1260m above sea level and breathtaking scenery. Gaze down at the lakes of the Valley of Santa and the summit of Monte Terminillo as you soar over the gorgeous landscape.
With a view on the sea site and the archeological site of Norba, the flying site of Norma is our preferred winter flying spot. When the thermal conditions in the mountains are in winter sleep, this site still gives good flying conditions. Norma is located in the Province of Latina, at 80 km from the center of Rome, and easily reachable by train.
From the meeting point we'll drive you up to the launch site with our vehicle. Up on the take off listen to the briefing of your pilot, who will take you through the details of the take off and landing process, and get strapped in your flying equipment. Within a few steps you will take off from the mountainside and glide in the air, using the thermals that rise up from the ground below you. Just lean back, relax and enjoy the flight!
For the adrenaline seekers, you can ask your pilot to do some aerobatic maneuvres or pilot yourself.
The landing will be as smooth as the take off, on the landing field next to your car.
• Transport from meeting point to launch site
• Flight experience
• Flying equipment for flying: harness, helmet and insurance
• Photo and video of the flight experience on a micro SD card
• We only work with professional and experienced tandem pilots, with a passion for flying
• No experience necessary, all ages are welcome
• Weight limits apply (30-110kg)
• Don`t leave it to the last day of your holiday, we are weather dependent
• Allow 1 – 2 hours for your tandem paragliding experience
Pick-up from train station or bus station is possible, contact us for more information.
Safety is important for us and we will only fly in perfect weather conditions.