What you will see:
From Civitavecchia Port: ROME and VATICAN
You will see the magnificent views of ancient Rome
• Colosseum (from outside)
• Circus Maximus
• Venice Square
• Trevi Fountain
• Spanish Steps
Free time for lunch, the driver can suggest a nice restaurant or pizzeria within your desired budget.
After lunch, you will proceed to:
• Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (Tickets Skip-The-Line included)
• St. Peter’s Basilica Square.
Your tour then ends with a drop-off at the Civitavecchia cruise port.
From Livorno Port: PISA and FLORENCE:
First, from Livorno Port you will visit
• Leaning Tower
• Piazza dei Miracoli square
• Piazzale Michelangelo for stunning views over the city’s skyline
• Ponte Vecchio
• Piazza della Signoria
• Piazza Santa Croce
• Free time to visit the Accademia Gallery (skip-the-line tickets included)
• Piazza del Duomo with the Cathedral and Giotto's Bell Tower.
• Break for lunch (own expense) at a restaurant of your choice or our suggestion.
Your tour then ends with a drop-off at the Livorno cruise port.
From Naples Port: Pompeii Ruins and Sorrento
• Pompeii Ruins (skip-the-line tickets included)
• Sorrento, while spending time in the typical historic center of the town you'll can have lunch in a local restaurant (own expense).
Your tour then ends with a drop-off at the Naples cruise port.
Rome and Vatican Important information:
on Sunday the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel are closed.
Other closures 2018: 1 and 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14 and 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December.
If you book your Tour on Sunday or on other closures, instead Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, you will have the option to visit one of the Catacombs in Rome (tickets included) and the Ancient Appian Way. No refund is due.
Florence important information:
on Monday Accademia Gallery is closed. If you book your Tour on Monday, instead Accademia Galley in Florence you will have the option to enjoy a wine tasting. No refund is due.