Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In case you want to get as much as you can spending a full day in Rome, that is trhe perfect activity for you! Your guide will engage eveyone in the group with activities, games, scavenger hunts! Everyone will have fun! Moreover you will not miss the very best of Rome such as: the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Navona square, the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. During the tour there will be 1 hour a lunch break (not included in the price).
- You'll start atColosseumPiazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyCustomer will meet the tour guide just outside the COLOSSEO Subway station, ground level. The tour guide will be holding a sign with customer's name.See address & details
- 1ColosseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Roman ForumStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Piazza VeneziaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Trevi FountainStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byColumn of Marcus AureliusPalazzo di Montecitorio - Sede della Camera dei Deputati
- 5PantheonStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Piazza NavonaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Vatican MuseumsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Sistine ChapelStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9St. Peter's BasilicaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10St. Peter's SquareStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byRome Treasure Hunts
- You'll end atSaint Peter's SquarePiazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican CitySee address & details
Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- All Fees and Taxes
- Top Rated Family-friendly Guide
- Skip the Line
- Taxi Ride between City Center and the Vatican Included
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Venezia
- Entry/Admission - Trevi Fountain
- Entry/Admission - Pantheon
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Navona
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Square
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Kick scooters are not allowed in the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rome Treasure Hunts
Best tour ever! Marco was absolutely amazing. He was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10).
Marco was so informative and relative to my kids (6 and 10). We didn’t want it to end. Our tour Really was so speci…
Vatican treasure hunt fantastic way to keep teenagers interested
Our guide Francesco was wonderful kept us all (3 mams 4 teenagers) engaged throughout. Despite the boys winning ou…
Interesting for the Whole Family
Our guide, Francesco, was terrific! He kept our kids (9, and 17) very engaged in the Vatican tour (which they orig…
Fun interactive experience.
My teenage girls (14&16) and I had a great 2h30 with our guide Marco. His tour was fun and interactive with a numbe…
Excellent family tour of Vatican
With four young children, we wanted to find a way to tour the Vatican and still keep them engaged. We booked throug…
Vatican Treasure Hunt
My family of six (kids 17 - 22 years old), plus my wife's sister and her husband, were keen to see the Vatican but …
Awesome (and fun) private tour of the Vatican and it's treasures!
We hired Rome Treasure Hunts for a private 3 hr tour as a way of helping make the Vatican both fun and interesting …
Interesting , informative and fun!
I have been to Rome many times but this was my grandchildren's first visit so I wanted it to be special. Tommaso ma…
Rome treasure hunt tour of Vatican
We had a wonderful tour through Rome Treasure Hunt. Our guide, Tommaso was excellent. He was very knowledgeable, g…
Vatican and Colosseum/Forum treasure hunts
Highly recommended! Our guide, University of Rome archeologist Tommaso, knew where to find the skeletons in the Em…
Great, personal tour!
We were in Rome for 5 days and this trip will take you through all you need to see of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill …
Funny Team activity
I have booked the Rome Treasure Hunt for my Team as a part of the Business Travel to Rome. They really enjoyed the …
Fun and Interesting
Our tour guide, Tommaso, is an archeologist who is very knowledgable. He offered us a fun and interesting way to e…
Fabulous family fun in the Vatican
The Vatican tour with Tommaso from Rome Treasure Hunts was one of the highlights of our trip to Italy. He was fant…
Engaging tour of the Vatican & San Pietro - 3 hours
We had a fabulous treasure hunt with Tomasso from Rome Treasure Hunts. He is an archaeologist with an absolute pass…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 219,967 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 36,992 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites
What time does Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites start?
Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites will start at 8:20 AM. Discover and book Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites?
How much is Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites?
Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites price starts from £301.27. Discover and book Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites on Tripadvisor
What is the Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites cancellation policy?
Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of Rome Treasure Hunt including Colosseum Vatican & All The Must-See Sites on Tripadvisor