Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atVia Cavour, 138Via Cavour, 138, 00184 Roma RM, Italytour departs at the e-bike rental office, 10 minutes walking distance from the Roman Forum and Termini stationSee address & details
- 1Circus MaximusStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Terme di CaracallaStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Arco Di DrusoStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 4Porta San SebastianoStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Chiesa del Domine Quo VadisStop: 2 minutesSee detailsPass byCatacombs of Saint CallixtusCatacombe San Sebastiano
- 6Via Appia AnticaStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 7Circus of MaxentiusStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Villa di MassenzioStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9Mausoleo di Cecilia MetellaStop: 2 minutesSee details
- 10Complesso di Capo di Bove - Parco Archeologico dell'Appia AnticaStop: 5 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
Via Cavour, 138, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- PhD archaeologist Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- e-Bike rental
- No extra fees, all included!
- Entry/Admission - Terme di Caracalla
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Make sure you feel comfortable about riding mainly on uneven paths
- A short training session to get confident on the e-Bike is mandatory before the tour starts. Safety first!
- Maximum age is 70 years
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rome in Tours
Ferdinando was an absolute pleasure! His experience and education was truly evident through the entirety of the tou…
Virtual Tour of Ancient Rome and Pompei
We highly recommend this virtual tour, especially for families of middle school students in the USA who are studyin…
“On an archeological dig from Home”
Once again Ferdinando gave a fantastic insightful educational tour that was complete with knowledge and humanity. Y…
This was one of our favorite tours in Italy! We were able to see so much of what Rome had to offer. During the tour…
Trevi fountain, Roman steps
Fernando was a excellent guide took us off the beaten track showed us the best coffee shoos and best place to have …
Wonderful tour and guide!
Wonderful tour and amazing guide! So knowledgeable! Really added to the experience! Highly recommend!
Greatest tour you will find!
Ferdinando was an exceptional tour guide! We spent 3 hours visiting the greatest parts of Rome, especially the Col…
Little bit of history....
Ferdinando was an excellent tour guide, knowledgeable and very friendly, kept a great pace but didn’t rush us at al…
Excellent Vatican tour with Ferdinando
We had the most amazing tour of the Vatican with many thanks to Ferdinando. We were able to enter the grounds ahea…
Rome in Tours - Coliseum Group Tour
Ferdinando was a subject matter expert in Roman history and we learned a lot from this tour. We highly recommend an…
Amazing experience with the family
We had a great experience visiting the colosseum and the forum with Ferdinando. He is very knowledgeable as a train…
Highlight of our vacation!
Ferdinando was an AMAZING guide for our family when we visited Rome a few years ago. We have traveled extensively …
Ferdinand was an excellent guide... very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended for anyone visiting Ro…
Ferdinando was one of the highlights of our entire trip to Italy. His knowledge of Roman history and archeology ar…
PhD Historical Experience of Rome
It's rare to have a guide who is as experienced and knowledgeable as Ferdinando. We truly appreciated his amazing e…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 36,992 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 18,831 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 120,022 travellers!
from £41.43* £49.98
Popular: Booked by 76,409 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about eBiking along the Appian Way
Which attractions will I visit with eBiking along the Appian Way?
How much is eBiking along the Appian Way?
eBiking along the Appian Way price starts from £172.33. Discover and book eBiking along the Appian Way on Tripadvisor
What is the eBiking along the Appian Way cancellation policy?
eBiking along the Appian Way cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book eBiking along the Appian Way on Tripadvisor
Which company provides eBiking along the Appian Way?
eBiking along the Appian Way is hosted by Rome in Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rome in Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book eBiking along the Appian Way on Tripadvisor