Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the ancient Rome with this 3 hours Guided tour. You will start with a guided tour of the Ludus Magnus who was an Ancient Gladiator school connected by a tunnel to the Colosseum. Once done with the Ludus Magnus, you will then have a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- You'll start atVia Capo d'Africa, 15AVia Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyThe meeting point is set at our agency (Roman Empire - Rempi Tour). Tou could reach this adress taking the "B" metro and exit at the stop "Colosseo". It will be ghen about 7 minutes by walk from the metro station.See address & details
- 1Ludus MagnusStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2ColosseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byPalatine Hill
- You'll end atVia Capo d'Africa, 15AVia Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, ItalyThe meeting point is set at our agency (Roman Empire - Rempi Tour). Tou could reach this adress taking the "B" metro and exit at the stop "Colosseo". It will be ghen about 7 minutes by walk from the metro station.See address & details
Via Capo d'Africa, 15A, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Tickets and entrance fees
- Official guide of the city of Rome
- Headsets to hear clearly the guide
- Entry/Admission - Ludus Magnus
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Roman Empire - Rempi Tour
We paid twice the price for skip the line tickets then proceeded to pay another €20 for a tour while inside the Col…
'MY ROMAN TOUR' - DO NOT USE THIS OPERATOR!
A total waste of time and money. Had a 10:30 Colosseum Trip booked for 2 months. Got to the Ticket Redemption Off…
We showed up at the agency on time at 11:15 am for an 1130 tour of the Colosseum and were told that our guide would…
We Booked a few days before online becausr we knew the queues would be long. Had to wait a few minites at the offic…
Amazing yet exhausting
So I booked a tour of the Coleseum and Palantine Hill in Rome. Spoiler alert! This is not an attraction for you…
DO NOT use this tour operator
This tour operator is thoroughly disorganised. They advertise many different Rome / Colosseum tours - but actually…
Short but great
Took the one and a half hour tour of the Colosseum with the arena tour. It was perfect. Our guide was great and we …
Supposed to visit in October, but advised last minute that our trip had been cancelled. Not enough time to rebook -…
Had a phone call the day before to say the time of the tour had been moved to the afternoon, this meant that we had…
We experienced some timing and travel problems that caused us to have to attempt to reschedule. Sophian was very he…
The front desk was really helpful and I had a great time visiting the colosseum. Totally recommend it.
Best Customer Service in Rome
Front desk service was quick, knowledgeable, and very easy to chat with. An unforgettable experience exploring the …
Roma Vacation- Amazing
Amazing!! We love the service, customer service was great and friendly and best of all in our language.. highly rec…
My sister and I Vacation
Absolutely love the fact that we didn’t wait to get in, Beautiful place full of history. Colloseum and Roman Forum.…
Colosseum night tour
It was a really nice expérience by night in colosseum, interesting guide, & I recommend this Tour version.
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220,145 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 37,030 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 782 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Rome: Gladiators school and Colosseum Tour
- Rome: Gladiators school and Colosseum Tour will start at 1:30 AM. Discover and book Rome: Gladiators school and Colosseum Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rome: Gladiators school and Colosseum Tour on Tripadvisor
- Rome: Gladiators school and Colosseum Tour price starts from £57.40. Discover and book Rome: Gladiators school and Colosseum Tour on Tripadvisor
- Rome: Gladiators school and Colosseum Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rome: Gladiators school and Colosseum Tour on Tripadvisor