Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (14)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
During the tour you can visit the beautiful panoramic and hidden place of Rome. Hillside with Orange Garden and "key hole". Gianiculm Hill with "cloister of Bramante" inside the Spanish Academy and the incredible most beautiful view of Rome. This is a unique panoramically tour. During tour you can stop for the best ice cream, coffe, or any other place with you!
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Piazza NavonaStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Colle AventinoStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Giardino degli AranciStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Il Buco della SerraturaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5TrastevereStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Chiesa San Pietro in MontorioStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Chiostro del BramanteStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Colle del GianicoloStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Fontana dell'Acqua PaolaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'AngeloStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Fiume Tevere
See 1 more stop
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Navona
- Entry/Admission - Colle Aventino
- Entry/Admission - Giardino degli Aranci
- Entry/Admission - Il Buco della Serratura
- Entry/Admission - Trastevere
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa San Pietro in Montorio
- Entry/Admission - Chiostro del Bramante
- Entry/Admission - Colle del Gianicolo
- Entry/Admission - Fontana dell'Acqua Paola
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
- Entry/Admission - Gelateria del Teatro
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Enjoyed a Wonderful Golf cart tour with Alexanna, she is fabulous!! This is a terrific way to get around rome. I would highly recommend this tour.
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from Alexanna A, Manager at GOLF CAR TOUR (small electric car)
Responded 11 Oct 2019
Thank you Sheila!!!!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Rome X Love - Your Choice Travel
A Magnificent Tour of Rome
Alexanna was both gracious and informative. We saw the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, A Beautiful monastery: the Basi…
A wonderful experience in the ROME area.
Alexanna and all the people associated with Rome xLove were a pleasure to deal with. The tours well well planned o…
Alexanna from RomeXLove arranged 1 week in Rome for our family of 6. Her arrangements included incredible private t…
Tour of Colosseum and Forum with Linda
We had en amazing experience with this tour. Linda was very educated, lively and charismatic. I have no problem re…
Tours of the Vatican and the Colosseum
We had an amazing tour with Pierfrancesco of the Vatican and the Colosseum, Forum and Palatine. He was so knowledg…
Excellent Private Tour!
We did three tours, three days in a row with Rome X Love. Alexanna has done a great job curating her guides, who ar…
Alessandra was an excellent tour guide
Alexanna of Rome X Love was very easy to work with, explaining and scheduling tours for my family of the Colosseum …
Excellent Private Tour of the Vatican & Coliseum w/Kids
We were on a Norwegian cruise of the Mediterranean with our kids that included a day in Rome so we wanted to make t…
Perfect Italy Experience
Rome X Love provided the best tour experiences for our visits to Rome, Amalfi, Venice, Milan (Last Supper) and Lake…
Outstanding Rome and Florence Tours
Wow! Excellent tours of Vatican, Colosseum, and walking tour of Rome. Perfect pace walking tour for the kids pepper…
ONLY WAY TO SEE ROME
By chance we emailed Rome X Love and they arranged everything with brilliant guides. We were only in the City for t…
Excellent Guide Service/Trip Coordinator
My wife and I and another couple visited Rome and used Rome X Love to book our tours and guides. What a great choic…
Excellent driver and venue
Rome X Love provided us with an excellent driver (Luigi). Not only were his driving skills excellent, he provided …
Rome X Love didn’t disappoint on any level. The experience from start to finish was outstanding! Alexanna was more …
Wonderful tour arrangements in Rome
We contacted Alexanna to arrange a quick two days worth of tours for our group of 4. She arranged both of our days…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241