Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour is perfect to explore the biggest contemporary art collection in Italy. Your kid-friendly guide Alessandra will engage the whole family with activities such as games, trivia and quizzes. Many contemporary masterpieces will be explained thanks to Alessandra's knowledge and passion, and you will learn interesting facts and find fascinating details about many artists and their work. Thanks to the new refurbishment it's a perfect tour for kids, a journey that combines Greek mythology and the strange and fascinating materials of contemporary art: you'll see the highly impressive statue of Antonio Canova in front of a deep blue sea. You will see world-famous pieces such as Van Gogh's “Gardener” and Portrait of Madame Ginoux, and Klimt's harrowing Three Ages of Woman. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover amazing world-famous pieces and have fun at the same time!
- You'll start atViale delle Belle Arti, 131Viale delle Belle Arti, 131, 00197 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
- 1Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna E ContemporaneaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Villa BorgheseStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atVilla BorghesePiazzale Napoleone I, 00197 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
Viale delle Belle Arti, 131, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
Villa Borghese, Piazzale Napoleone I, 00197 Roma RM, Italy
- Kid-friendly professional guide
- Top rated local guide
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna E Contemporanea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The tour is recommended for kids aged 6 and over
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rome and Vatican Tours with Alessandra
Sweetest Tour Guide
We recently did a tour of the colosseum with Alessandra. She did such a wonderful job of keeping the kids entertain…
Fantastic for young kids
My family (with one 6 year old) took the tour with Sara as our guide. She was really great with the kids, and kep…
Exceptional. Highly recommended - not your average tour!
Exceptional tour. Can’t recommend enough. I was travelling on my own and not a typical tour group type’ but wanted…
The kids had so much fun. My niece (9 years old) and nephew (6 years old) we're completely engaged through 3 hours …
Great Family Tour
Our guide Marco was excellent with the kids. He was patient, engaging, and full of interesting facts. The tour of t…
This tour was one of the highlights of our Rome trip. Alessandro was so knowledgeable and great with my three kids.…
Amazing tour for kids
This tour was the absolute highlight of our trip to Rome for all of us, but especially for my 2 girls (aged 9 and 7…
Excellent tour that returns a much more meaningful experience for the small cost above a regular tour.
This was an excellent tour with a bright, personable and engaging young lady who is extremely knowledgeable about t…
History made alive
We got stuck in Rome for a week with an 8 year-old grandson whose passport had been lost. He was interested in the …
Our kids are 2 and 5 so we needed a tour guide who understood the joys of traveling with kids but also could share …
Excellent Tour with the family
Had one of the best experience with this tour. My Son and family loved the experience and we learnt a lot. You can …
Perfect Balance of Accurate Historical Information and Fun Games for Kids
We took two private tours with Alex during our four days in Rome in August of 2019. The first was a tour of the Col…
Alessandra (Alex) is a true art, history and kid-lover
Our Percy Jackson tour at the Capitoine Museums with Alex was the best time we had in Rome. Our kids (ages 12 and 7…
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G - a must-do with kids
Such a great tour, packed with games to keep the kids entertained and also engaged. Alessandra treated the children…
Alessandra is a natural with kids. I have a shy 6 year old who was acting like a tiger fighting in the old days wit…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 37,030 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,635 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,983 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kid-Friendly Rome National Gallery of Modern Art Private Tour by Alessandra
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kid-Friendly Rome National Gallery of Modern Art Private Tour by Alessandra on Tripadvisor
- Kid-Friendly Rome National Gallery of Modern Art Private Tour by Alessandra price starts from £123.93. Discover and book Kid-Friendly Rome National Gallery of Modern Art Private Tour by Alessandra on Tripadvisor
- Kid-Friendly Rome National Gallery of Modern Art Private Tour by Alessandra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kid-Friendly Rome National Gallery of Modern Art Private Tour by Alessandra on Tripadvisor
- Kid-Friendly Rome National Gallery of Modern Art Private Tour by Alessandra is hosted by Rome and Vatican Tours with Alessandra. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rome and Vatican Tours with Alessandra on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kid-Friendly Rome National Gallery of Modern Art Private Tour by Alessandra on Tripadvisor