To guarantee an airport transfer carried out with the high precision, for the booking are required the following data:
- Name, total number of passengers, mobile number and e-mail contact, total number of baggage
(for each passenger is provided 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage. Baggage of particular dimensions, such as wheelchairs, strollers, sports instruments, musical instruments etc .., must be specified and evaluated with the operator at the time of booking).
- Type of vehicle required for the transfer ( Sedan 1-2 pax; Minivan 1-8 pax).
For the transfers arriving from Ciampino Airport to Rome:
- Number and origin of the flight: the flight is constantly tracked to ensure that the driver will be in the airport at the time scheduled for landing; any advances or delays are monitored.
The driver will wait in the arrivals hall of Ciampino airport with a sign indicating the name of the
Destination address in Rome, Hotel, Private Address, etc ...
For the transfers departing from Rome to Ciampino Airport
- Exact pick-up time and address, Hotel, Private Residence, Public Offices, etc.
- Flight departure time, to establish the best departure time so the passenger will be perfectly in time for the flight.
for the transfer arriving from the airport, the waiting time is 75 minutes, from the plane landing;
for transfer from Rome, hotel or private address, the waiting time is 20 minutes, from the time indicated in the booking.
Once the waiting time is over, without any information from the passenger, the driver will leave. In these cases there will be no refund for the transfer cost for the passenger.