Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Taste your way through Rome while teasing your sweet tooth with the best coffee, tiramisu, and gelato in town, guided by a local food connoisseur. • Sample the best coffee, gelato and Tiramisu in the most renowned Roman eateries throughout the food walk • Coffee is included • Food walk for up to 12 people • Your host will provide lots of information, history and tips on visiting Rome • This experience is bookable as a private event only We are a group of Local foodies, bloggers, sommeliers, archeologisits and historians. We'll share with you our passion for local food traditions and lifestyles making you feel part of the city as a local. Meet me, or Valeria, 5 generation Roman foodie, or Alessandra,teacher and food blogger, or Clelia, interpreter with a great passion for food and wine, or Tonia, food expert and translator or Anastasia, with a shining personality.
- You'll start atPiazza della MinervaPiazza della Minerva, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyThe exact address will be provided in the voucherSee address & details
- 1RomeStop: 2 hoursTaste your way through Rome while teasing your sweet tooth with the best coffee, tiramisu, and gelato in town, guided by a local food connoisseur.Read morePass byVilla Borghese Gardens
- You'll end atPiazza della MinervaPiazza della Minerva, 00186 Roma RM, ItalyThe exact address will be provided in the voucherSee address & details
Piazza della Minerva, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Sample the best coffee, gelato and Tiramisu in the most renowned Roman eateries
- Small group tour with a personal local guide
- The chance to try and buy local specialties
- Experience first hand local culture and cuisine
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Eatwith Rome
We had the pleasure of spending an evening with Janice and Francesca in September 2019. What a lovely and super fun…
Fun cooking class and delicious recipe!
My wife and I have never made pasta from scratch before, and this was a very fun way to learn it! Debora was so gen…
Wonderful and delicious dinner party!
It was so fun to be greeted by Michaela and Paolo! What a wonderful pair of chefs. Every dish of our five course me…
Best experience on our 4-days Rome trip
We had a fantastic time with Sandra. Before, we have probably made pizza in 7 wrong ways. Tiramisu is great and act…
Best moment in Rome
We had so much fun at Debora's, she is such a welcoming host, we were totally under her charm. The food is authenti…
Wonderful Hosts & Great Food
We had a wonderful experience dining with Michela & Paolo. I highly recommend booking a dinner with them while in …
Enjoyable evening, I highly recommend!
This was the first time we booked Eatwith Rome and we're very glad we did! Debora and Fiamma are gracious hosts an…
Grazie mille Stefano!
This was the first time we've tried Eatwith and it's one of the best memories of our time in Rome. Stefano's place …
Great evening in Trastevere
This was our second visit to Michela and Paolo. They are such great hosts and the food and wine are wonderful. It’s…
Kathy Loague B00
8 friends eat with Stefano
This was one of the highlights on our 1st visit to Italy. The food was excellent, and Stefano and his girlfriend w…
Good Food - Good Company - Wonderful Hosts
Michela and Paola were excellent hosts leading us through an evening of culinary treats. It was a wonderful way to…
Amazing experience in Rome with Michela & Paolo
This was our first dinner with Eatwith and it was incredible! Michela and Paolo were amazing hosts and the food was…
Dinner in Trastavere
A delightful evening with a dinner that was spectacular-authentic Roman cuisine and wine pairings in a serene envir…
The Best Meal in Italy
Although everything we ate while traveling in Italy was yummy, this was the very best! Deborah is a wonderful host…
Do not miss!!!!!
Stef cooked an amazing, authentic, fresh Italian meal. His home is gorgeous with a fantastic atmosphere. He is very…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 220,055 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 37,010 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 18,860 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome
What time does Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome start?
Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome will start at 3:30 PM. Discover and book Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome on Tripadvisor
How much is Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome?
Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome price starts from £66.17. Discover and book Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome on Tripadvisor
What is the Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome cancellation policy?
Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome?
Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome is hosted by Eatwith Rome. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Eatwith Rome on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Coffee, Gelato and Tiramisu tour of Rome on Tripadvisor