Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tour one of the holiest sites in the Christendom. Walk through the Vatican Museums, a splendid collection of the Popes, containing classic sculptures and masterpieces from all time periods. Unique opportunity to admire works by Raphael, Giotto and Caravaggio. Admire Michelangelo’s breath-taking ceiling of the Sistine Chapel Learn about the history of the Vatican State, the smallest country in the World, considered also one of the most important places in the history of the human civilization.
- You'll start atVicolo d'Orfeo, 13Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Vatican CityStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Vatican MuseumsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Sistine ChapelStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4St. Peter's BasilicaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atVicolo d'Orfeo, 13Vicolo d'Orfeo, 13, 00193 Roma RM, ItalyFarmacy Borgo PioSee address & details
Vicolo d'Orfeo, 13, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- priviage entrance ticket
- Map of the Vatican City
- Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vatican City
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rome Tour srls
Sistine Chapel tour with Marina
Buying the €55 ticket is all worth it! Not needing to queue for ages and having Marina as our tour guide is just wo…
Experience of a life time well worth the money we just were overwhelmed by it all & would recommend this trip to ev…
Holidays in Rome
During our visit to Rome we booked our colosseum visit with this tour company. Guide was friendly and very informa…
Worth every penny!
My friend and I booked this, the staff was very kind, organized and on point with everything. Our tour guide was am…
We had a lovely experience as a family visiting Rome from 12th Nov. - 24th Nov. And what made that visit even more …
Well done service
They have outstanding service, best place to visit in Rome Italy. Best people are around. So happy after visited
I recently visited Rome.. And i got vatican and collusum tours..Rome tours giving excellent guide service. Ane both…
Great time in Rome
I visited Rome in November, it was pretty rainy, but on weekend some sun appeared and I used the opportunity to wal…
Me and my friends have visited rome for the first time. We did not really plan the visit of the Vatican so we were…
In love with Rome
We had amazing time on this walking underground tour, staff in the office was so kind and absolutely at our service…
Dear Rome Tour,as I alredy told You,You are the best!Thank You so much on amazing time spent with Alex,he was so kn…
We came at the meeting point in Borgo Pio late, there was so much traffic in Rome that day, buy Johnny, the office …
Best tour ever!
I am so glad that I booked this tour. Frontoffice manager Ana was very nice and available,she indicated us also pla…
Guided tour of Coliseum and forum
Rome Tour Srls Vicolo d’Orfeo Friday 12:30 November 1 2019 Tour guides English was very difficult to understand. …
Excellent guided tour of Colosseum, Palantine Hill, and The Forum
My small group of four purchased a guided tour with Rome Tour srls, and we were very happy with the tour led by Lia…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,940 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 18,887 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,635 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,983 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Vatican city private tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Vatican city private tour on Tripadvisor
- Vatican city private tour price starts from £71.37. Discover and book Vatican city private tour on Tripadvisor
- Vatican city private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vatican city private tour on Tripadvisor
- Vatican city private tour is hosted by Rome Tour srls. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rome Tour srls on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vatican city private tour on Tripadvisor