Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This walking tour will start from Largo Argentina and the Theatre of Pompeii where Julius Caesar was murdered, New and interesting itinerary that we offer, gives You the possibility to discover hidden parts of Roman history, and very rich Jewish culture in the heart of Rome. There is an essential Jewish full of the most diverse legends and historically important place for the formation of the Roman folklore.
- You'll start atVia Tor de' Conti, 34Via Tor de' Conti, 34, 00184 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
- 1Largo di Torre ArgentinaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Piazza Venezia / Ancient CityStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Via Portico d'OttaviaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Fontana delle TartarugheStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atMarcello TheaterVia del Teatro di Marcello, 00186 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
Via Tor de' Conti, 34, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Marcello Theater, Via del Teatro di Marcello, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
- Official Guide of Lazio Region
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rome Tour srls
Sistine Chapel tour with Marina
Buying the €55 ticket is all worth it! Not needing to queue for ages and having Marina as our tour guide is just wo…
Experience of a life time well worth the money we just were overwhelmed by it all & would recommend this trip to ev…
Holidays in Rome
During our visit to Rome we booked our colosseum visit with this tour company. Guide was friendly and very informa…
Worth every penny!
My friend and I booked this, the staff was very kind, organized and on point with everything. Our tour guide was am…
We had a lovely experience as a family visiting Rome from 12th Nov. - 24th Nov. And what made that visit even more …
Well done service
They have outstanding service, best place to visit in Rome Italy. Best people are around. So happy after visited
I recently visited Rome.. And i got vatican and collusum tours..Rome tours giving excellent guide service. Ane both…
Great time in Rome
I visited Rome in November, it was pretty rainy, but on weekend some sun appeared and I used the opportunity to wal…
Me and my friends have visited rome for the first time. We did not really plan the visit of the Vatican so we were…
In love with Rome
We had amazing time on this walking underground tour, staff in the office was so kind and absolutely at our service…
Dear Rome Tour,as I alredy told You,You are the best!Thank You so much on amazing time spent with Alex,he was so kn…
We came at the meeting point in Borgo Pio late, there was so much traffic in Rome that day, buy Johnny, the office …
Best tour ever!
I am so glad that I booked this tour. Frontoffice manager Ana was very nice and available,she indicated us also pla…
Guided tour of Coliseum and forum
Rome Tour Srls Vicolo d’Orfeo Friday 12:30 November 1 2019 Tour guides English was very difficult to understand. …
Excellent guided tour of Colosseum, Palantine Hill, and The Forum
My small group of four purchased a guided tour with Rome Tour srls, and we were very happy with the tour led by Lia…
- Duration: 1h 50m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 37,033 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,635 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 9,984 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jewish Ghetto Private Tour
- Jewish Ghetto Private Tour will start at 6:00 PM. Discover and book Jewish Ghetto Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jewish Ghetto Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Jewish Ghetto Private Tour price starts from £118.41. Discover and book Jewish Ghetto Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Jewish Ghetto Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jewish Ghetto Private Tour on Tripadvisor