Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This full-day tour from Rome takes you on a discovery of Naples and the ancient city of Pompeii. After you are picked up from your hotel in Rome in the morning, you will spend the day surrounded by nature and culture until city of Naples. Descending towards the port of Mergellina, you will leave the city and travel south toward Mount Vesuvius, to reach the town of Ercolano where we will stop for lunch. You will reach the haunting ruins of Pompeii and discover the history of the fateful day in 79 A.D. when the neighbouring Mount Vesuvius erupted, covering the prosperous Roman city in deadly volcanic ash. We suggest you to wear comfortable shoes.
- You'll start atVia Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 95Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2NaplesStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll end atVia Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 95Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 95, 00185 Roma RM, ItalySee address & details
Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, 95, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Official guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Ticket to Pompei archeological area
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing tour of Naples
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extra food & beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Menu changes with the seasons
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum 4 people to make a tour
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rome Tour srls
Sistine Chapel tour with Marina
Buying the €55 ticket is all worth it! Not needing to queue for ages and having Marina as our tour guide is just wo…
Experience of a life time well worth the money we just were overwhelmed by it all & would recommend this trip to ev…
Holidays in Rome
During our visit to Rome we booked our colosseum visit with this tour company. Guide was friendly and very informa…
Worth every penny!
My friend and I booked this, the staff was very kind, organized and on point with everything. Our tour guide was am…
We had a lovely experience as a family visiting Rome from 12th Nov. - 24th Nov. And what made that visit even more …
Well done service
They have outstanding service, best place to visit in Rome Italy. Best people are around. So happy after visited
I recently visited Rome.. And i got vatican and collusum tours..Rome tours giving excellent guide service. Ane both…
Great time in Rome
I visited Rome in November, it was pretty rainy, but on weekend some sun appeared and I used the opportunity to wal…
Me and my friends have visited rome for the first time. We did not really plan the visit of the Vatican so we were…
In love with Rome
We had amazing time on this walking underground tour, staff in the office was so kind and absolutely at our service…
Dear Rome Tour,as I alredy told You,You are the best!Thank You so much on amazing time spent with Alex,he was so kn…
We came at the meeting point in Borgo Pio late, there was so much traffic in Rome that day, buy Johnny, the office …
Best tour ever!
I am so glad that I booked this tour. Frontoffice manager Ana was very nice and available,she indicated us also pla…
Guided tour of Coliseum and forum
Rome Tour Srls Vicolo d’Orfeo Friday 12:30 November 1 2019 Tour guides English was very difficult to understand. …
Excellent guided tour of Colosseum, Palantine Hill, and The Forum
My small group of four purchased a guided tour with Rome Tour srls, and we were very happy with the tour led by Lia…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 37,034 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,637 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,604 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Naples and Pompei one day tour!
- Naples and Pompei one day tour! will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Naples and Pompei one day tour! on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Naples and Pompei one day tour! on Tripadvisor
- Naples and Pompei one day tour! price starts from £147.67. Discover and book Naples and Pompei one day tour! on Tripadvisor
- Naples and Pompei one day tour! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Naples and Pompei one day tour! on Tripadvisor