View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lake Maggiore is a land of enchantment, whose coastlines are dotted by small, charming villages, art treasures, majestic castles and gorgeous gardens. In the middle of it lay the Borromean Islands, who has been chosen through the centuries by wealthy families, especially the Borromeo, for their leisure residences. This private cruise will take you to Isola Bella, seat of a fairy palace and a terraced botanical garden, then to Isola dei Pescatori, the only permanently inhabited one, where you may enjoy a good seafood lunch. Then, reaching the cliffs and woods of the lake eastern coast, you will find as a hidden jewel the Hermitage of Santa Caterina, a monastery built sheer on the waters, overlooking the lake with an astonishing view.
You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Stresa
- 1Isola BellaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Island of the Fishermen (Isola dei Pescatori)Stop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Eremo di S. Caterina del SassoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Piazza Marconi, 16, 28838 Stresa VB, Italy Baveno Embarcadère, 28831 Baveno, Province of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Qualified private guide
- Transfer by private taxi boat with skipper at disposal
- Entry/Admission - Isola Bella
- Entry/Admission - Island of the Fishermen (Isola dei Pescatori)
- Entry/Admission - Eremo di S. Caterina del Sasso
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241