Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atLargo Antonio GreppiLargo Antonio Greppi, 20121 Milano MI, ItalyMeet the guide in front of Piccolo Teatro Strehler, on the stairs where you see the sign "Teatro Strehler"See address & details
- Pass byBrera DistrictPinacoteca di BreraBasilica di San SimplicianoCorso ComoPorta NuovaPiazza Gae Aulenti
- You'll end atLargo Antonio GreppiLargo Antonio Greppi, 20121 Milano MI, ItalyMeet the guide in front of Piccolo Teatro Strehler, on the stairs where you see the sign "Teatro Strehler"See address & details
Largo Antonio Greppi, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Brera Palace collection is not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My wife and I decided to take the evening tour of the Brera District including visits to several pubs. The guide took us to several fine distilleries where we were guided to choose the best beer/wine and taste the snacks. Being vegetarians we were kind of wondering what we were…
Date of experience: September 2017
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Raphael Tours in Milan
We toured il Duomo, la Galleria, il Castello Sforza and l‘Ultima Cena on the last day before closing because of the…
Wonderful tour. Highly recommended.
Walking tours are usually not very child friendly. But this was fantastic. Firstly it was stroller accessible which…
One beautiful piece of italian middleage in heart of a modern city
The castle si one of most beautiful places of milano, with courts and a great park. A day well spent, really sugge…
Nothing interesting between the Duomo and the Last Supper
Our tour guide was good and we enjoyed our tours of the Duomo and the Last Supper. But really, between the two, it …
Amazing guide and tour...!!
Chiara was the name of our tour guide...Milan is a wonderful city...both of them were amazing...!! Milan is one the…
canceled but took payment
We paid for the tour then got a call 3 hours before the tour was to start, that they did not have a guide. That was…
The best tour ever
We booked a 7 hour Milan walking tour with Expedia and can honestly say that this was one of the best tours ever. R…
My wife and I found ourselves at Porta Nuova by chance as we were just sightseeing without any research. We were ve…
Duomo, la Sala and Sforza Castle
The Duomo was excellent, our tour guide was very informative. Although we were very disappointed the ticket said La…
Though groups showed up on time at the meeting point, guides were disorganized on which groups went with each guide…
No show guide - booked thru Get Your Guide
We booked a 4 hour deluxe food and walking tour of Milan for Sunday 11 August. We turned up, but the guide didn't.…
Well worth it
We spent the right amount time at each place and learned a lot. The guide was very knowledgeable and adjusted to ou…
We absolutely loved this tour. Our guid was very knowledgeable and spoke great English. I learned so much from her.…
Milan walking Tour
An excellent walk with lots of interesting sights around Milan. A great way to get to know the city and our guide w…
Our tour guide, Nadia, was wonderful to be with and provided many insights about the Castle, the Last Supper, the c…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 776 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,925 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 888 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Milan Brera District and Moscova Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Milan Brera District and Moscova Walking Tour with Local Guide price starts from £30.71. Discover and book Milan Brera District and Moscova Walking Tour with Local Guide on Tripadvisor
- Milan Brera District and Moscova Walking Tour with Local Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Milan Brera District and Moscova Walking Tour with Local Guide on Tripadvisor
- Milan Brera District and Moscova Walking Tour with Local Guide is hosted by Raphael Tours in Milan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Raphael Tours in Milan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Milan Brera District and Moscova Walking Tour with Local Guide on Tripadvisor