Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Italy has a vast and varied culinary heritage, and our local hosts are proud to share its hidden secrets. Share your passion for Italian gastronomy with other lovely guests, immerse yourself in the vibrant local market and enjoy an authentic hands-on cooking class. You'll visit the local market with your Cesarina host, who will teach you all about how to select the best ingredients with the seasons. Then, you'll return to their home, warm up with an Italian Aperitivo and enjoy the class. You'll learn how to make one iconic Pasta type, typical of the city you are visiting, and the famous Tiramisu. After the class, you will enjoy everything you've prepared with local wines. This experience is the perfect choice if you want to encounter the real Italian regional gastronomy through genuine connections, food, and friendship.
27100 Pavia, Province of Pavia, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests
- Italian Aperitivo: Prosecco and nibbles
- Local market tour
- Learn to make 1 iconic Pasta type
- Learn to make the famous Tiramisu
- Official ‘Cesarine’ apron
- Tasting session: enjoy everything you've prepared with wine, beverages and coffee included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Le Cesarine
From the moment we walked in the door we were welcomed into the home of Maurizio & Maria Louisa. A beautiful apartm…
I spent a lovely evening in Martina's home learning to cook pasta and tiramisu. Martine was a wonderful and generou…
Very authentic Italian cooking experience!
We loved our experience at Martina’s home! We learned how to make 3 Italian dishes including ravioli and tiramisu. …
Interesting & delicious night
Received by a kind Mam living in Milan, we really enjoyed a cooking class of Italian pasta and tiramisu. After cook…
Very nice and warm couple. They are So professional , polite and welcoming. We enjoyed the cooking class. The foo…
private cooking class
This was a very professional cooking class, accompanied with a very warm and generous hospitality. Even as an exper…
Small Group Market Tour with Cooking Class in Asti, Italy - This was a delightful experience and a great way to see…
Beatrice was a very gracious and did a wonderful job of demystifying pasta-making. We made raviolis, a polenta dish…
We absolutely loved our class with Laura
My 20 year old daughter and I booked this class while in Milan. It was an amazing experience. Laura was so nice to …
We totally enjoyed our evening with Milena. The dinner and wine were outstanding and the company could not have bee…
Cooking with Daniella
Daniella was a wonderful host and teacher. The class was in the kitchen of her apartment and was more demonstratio…
Amazing host and amazing food
My new friends What an amazing family and what a wonderful experience to be in their home cooking with them and s…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Pavia
- Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Pavia price starts from £115.45. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Pavia on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Pavia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Pavia on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Pavia is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Pavia on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Pavia on Tripadvisor