Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atVia Otto Febbraio 1848, 22Via Otto Febbraio 1848, 22, 35122 Padova PD, ItalyMeeting Point at Caffè Pedrocchi, near the northern entrance (with the two statues of the Lions), opposite the Zara store (if the starting point changes, we will communicate it in advance).See address & details
- Pass byCaffe PedrocchiUniversity of PadovaPiazza delle Erbe
- 1Scrovegni ChapelStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedVisit of the Scrovegni Chapel, frescoed by GiottoRead more
- You'll end atVia EremitaniVia Eremitani, 35121 Padova PD, ItalyThe tour ends after the Visit of the Scrovegni Chapel, in via EremitaniSee address & details
Via Otto Febbraio 1848, 22, 35122 Padova PD, Italy
Via Eremitani, 35121 Padova PD, Italy
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Entry ticket to the Scrovegni Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Scrovegni Chapel
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
My wife and I found this tour was a pleasant way to familiarize ourselves with Padua. The Srovegni Chapel is a must for Renaissance art lovers. The guided tour format is ideal for understanding Giotto's work as you are limited to a 15 minute period inside the Chapel. Our guide…
Date of experience: September 2019
3 Helpful votes
A fantastic mix of historical art and modern exhibitions in the one magnificent space. What ever the exhibition is you will also be amazed at the building itself. The story of the universe, sun moon and stars. Very enjoyable and worth the entry fee.
Date of experience: July 2018
1 Helpful vote
This church is an exceptional experience. Be sure to make an advance reservation since we did, and we were one of 15 people let in, as opposed to the group afterwards who were near 40
Date of experience: August 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: HelloVeneto - Enjoy Veneto
So amazing to see the oldest covered theatre in the world from 1580. What genius to construct those sets which appe…
Great (and tasty!) way to experience the historical centre of Padova
In my opinion this is one of the best ways to experience an Italian city: food and culture combined into a walking …
a dream place to go
not so small city at northern part of Italy with several places around to visit, within a 30 min train travel . Has…
Great tour of the Berici Hills
The tour of the Berici Hills is one of the most wonderful excursions in the area. Thanks to the presence of a priva…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently Asked Questions about Padua and Giotto
What time does Padua and Giotto start?
Padua and Giotto will start at 3:30 PM. Discover and book Padua and Giotto on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Padua and Giotto?
How much is Padua and Giotto?
Padua and Giotto price starts from £122.70. Discover and book Padua and Giotto on Tripadvisor
What is the Padua and Giotto cancellation policy?
Padua and Giotto cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Padua and Giotto on Tripadvisor