Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atTorre dell'OrologioP.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyUnder the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square.See address & details
- Pass byPiazza San MarcoChiesa di Santa Maria FormosaCampo Santi Giovanni e PaoloTeatro Malibran
- You'll end atTorre dell'OrologioP.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyUnder the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square.See address & details
Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st to March 31st : Bilingual tour (explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: daily; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday.
- From April 1st to October 31st : English: every day; Spanish: every day; French: every day; German: every day; Italian: Saturday.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Worth every step you take. Will come across where Marco Polo was born among so many more hidden areas. Small shops and tiny streets and alleys. All safe and a must see.
Date of experience: August 2019
Great place to visit with the market and restaurants close by ,have a drink and watch the all the boats go pass down the grand canal.
Date of experience: March 2019
This walking tour of Venice lasts one and a half hour and should be booked in advance at the tourist office. The tour is a good introduction to Venice, with a knowledgeable guide offering a mixture of hardcore information and insights in daily life in Venice (street names,…
Date of experience: November 2017
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
A very relaxing day
Very nice and relaxed trip! Definitely recommend for a chilled day out, with lots to see. Very picturesque destinat…
I paid for 2 tickets for the vaparetto and the code sent to me wasn't valid. I had to purchase 2 more tickets at th…
Lovely day - good value - highly recommended
Really enjoyed our trip. The crew and guide were really friendly and we thought the commentary as we went along on …
This tour offered by "Get Your Guide" was a complete travesty. The basilica of St Marks was already closed but they…
Shuttle from airport to Venice
The water taxi was easy to find after a 5 minute walk from the airport. We were told which quay it was likely to be…
Fantastic, knowledgable and friendly tour guide. Spoke perfect English and showed us small details of Venice that w…
Very informative and entertaining!
The tour was awesome, and Marco Busetto was very knowledgeable and entertaining. It lasted more than one two hours,…
Gondola ride was very calming and tranquil. There were 6 of us sharing one boat but it was good value for money. Ho…
Enjoy the slow ride
It's beautiful and a nice experience to go up and down the grand canal in a gondola. It's expensive so better to go…
CARNIVALE ... OFFICIAL BALL 15/2/2020 at the Casino
A MAGNIFICENT NIGHT! MAGICAL...MEMORABLE! BUT..........disappointing table. Although we booked late ( about 2 w…
Worth the money
Its expensive to take a gondola ride but its a Once in a lifetime experience and I really recommend to everyone! Bu…
way too fast no time on the islands
staff is great, easy to meet but you only spend what feels like a few minutes on each island by the time you walk f…
Brilliant way to have affordable gondola ride and see hidden gems of Venice
Took a Gondola ride with 4 others along the back waterways of Venice which was magical. Then had a guided tour to p…
I did the glass museum tour and a walking tour with a shared gondola ride. The glass museum was not what I expected…
Very nice motorboat cruise
Cruise with 3 stops at Murano, Burano & Tircello. Commentary by the guide in English, French, Spanish and Italian c…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 58,446 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,807 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,421 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge
What time does Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge start?
Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge on Tripadvisor
How much is Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge?
Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge price starts from £24.13. Discover and book Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge on Tripadvisor
What is the Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge cancellation policy?
Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Walking Tour of Venice: from Marks Square to Rialto Bridge on Tripadvisor