Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 10)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Perfect for the first time visitors! You will explore the most beautiful and important places in Venice. What is so special about the Castello and Cannaregio districts? Your professional local guide will take you there and share interesting facts. Is it a truth that Venice is partly Balkan? Did the city use to be its own country? What is Venice’s most famous church? You will hear fascinating stories about Venice masks and the festival. What is the relation with Black Death? Did you know that Venice has a little cousin? What is it?
- You'll start atSt. Mark's SquarePiazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalySee address & details
- Pass byPonte di Rialto
- You'll end atVeniceVenice, Metropolitan City of Venice, ItalySee address & details
St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
- In-person guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fun Top Fun Lithuania
The food wasn't warm and the waiters weren't fast and serious . The restaurant looks cool but it isn't .
The food was excelent the waiters were so kind and friendly. The ingriendients were very exclusives.
Beautifully luxurious, fascinating, photographic, lots to see!
My husband and I were visiting Nice as part of our river cruise. We had a local guide who took us on an excursion …
We were warmly welcomed by St.Andrew's Church, and the tour started on time. Our guide Henry showed a great underst…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 58,496 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best of Venice Walking Tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book The Best of Venice Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Best of Venice Walking Tour price starts from £257.40. Discover and book The Best of Venice Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Best of Venice Walking Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best of Venice Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- The Best of Venice Walking Tour is hosted by Fun Top Fun Lithuania. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun Top Fun Lithuania on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best of Venice Walking Tour on Tripadvisor