View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Villa Navagero ErizzoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThe first news regarding the relations of the historic Venetian Navagero family with the territory of the Marca Trevigiana date back to 1420, when Giovanni Navagero was appointed Podestà of Treviso. Later it was the residence of the Doge Erizzo in fact the Villa has all the features of the Dogale Residence, the power of the Doge of the Republic of Venice is reflected in the grandeur of the Villa composed of several buildings, villa barchessa guesthouse and park of over 5 hectares. Everything at the villa is history, it speaks of a glorious past and the works of art both inside and outside the Villa are proof of this. The doge Erizzo commissioned the great architect Baldassar Longhena author of the Church of Santa Maria della Salute in Venice for the construction of the polychrome marble staircase and for the realization of the splendid cedar tree.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Villa Navagero Erizzo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241