Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Ring in the New year like the Italians do! In Italy, Capodanno (New Year's) is a time of feasting, toasting and celebrating with your nearest and dearest. When you're travelling over the holidays, why not enter into the spirit of the celebrations together with local people? Every family has their own traditions at this magical time of year, so wherever you're travelling, you're sure to discover something new. Join in with the celebrations as you indulge in an abundant feast of flavours, soaking up the party atmosphere. What a treat! You'll enjoy an extended menu full of traditional culinary delights, created especially for you by our dedicated staff and hosts. All you'll need to do is turn up on New Year's Eve and raise a glass. The perfect experience for Italy lovers looking for a truly special New Year's Eve.
Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Italian Aperitivo: Prosecco and nibbles
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron
- Selected local wines + Prosecco for a special toast
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Indulgent festive 4-course menu in a local home (starter, pasta, second course with side dish, dessert)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The best birthday gift ever!
I received this class as a birthday gift from my partner. What a truly fantastic gift! The cooking instructor, Barb…
This was a small intamite tour of the fish market. The really nice thing was going back to Anna's house to cook wh…
Unforgettable Experience at Barbara's with Cesarine
I booked a dining experience with Cesarine at Barbara's with a group of friends. It was an absolutely fantastic eve…
A Must-Have Experience!
Where to begin! Our Cesarine experience was wonderful from start to finish. Our class was originally booked for Ven…
Delicious pizza and tiramasu with Anna in Venice.
My family had a wonderful first night in Venice with Anna. She welcomed us into her home and taught us how to make…
Amazing personalised experience!
I couldn’t have asked for a better evening! I am coeliac (gluten free) but organised the cooking class as a present…
Anna is an amazing cook and an amazing teacher! She is delicate and elegant and it reflects in her food. We asked f…
The BEST time
If we could give this review more than 5 stars (dots?) we would. A truly amazing experience - Barbara was an AMAZIN…
Like Meeting Old Friends for the First Time
Learning to make tiramisu and pasta with Guilia was the highlight of our trip. Her kitchen is perfectly arranged fo…
This activity was excellent we had an great time we loved our host she was so warm and welcoming made us feel right…
Lovely experience with lovely people!
Such a special night for us to be able to visit with native Venetians in their home. We helped make an incredible …
This Experience Exceeded My Expectations!
I was hesitant reserving this dinner but wanted a different experience for my group of friends. First, Lucy’s patie…
Eat like a local
This is the second time I have used le Cesarine, once in Florence and this time in Venice. We booked a private, hom…
Cooking Class with children aged 10 and 13, it was fun and instructive
the food was very good. A great evening ! We learned to cook excellent risotto and crostata as well. The market vis…
Not what was advertised
I would like to preface this review with the fact that our hosts were very nice, kind, and welcoming people. Howeve…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 339 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,557 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about New Year's Eve Dinner with a local family in Venice
- New Year's Eve Dinner with a local family in Venice will start at 7:00 PM. Discover and book New Year's Eve Dinner with a local family in Venice on Tripadvisor
- New Year's Eve Dinner with a local family in Venice price starts from £118.74. Discover and book New Year's Eve Dinner with a local family in Venice on Tripadvisor
- New Year's Eve Dinner with a local family in Venice cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book New Year's Eve Dinner with a local family in Venice on Tripadvisor
- New Year's Eve Dinner with a local family in Venice is hosted by Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book New Year's Eve Dinner with a local family in Venice on Tripadvisor