Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 2)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This tour offers you the possibility to visit in 8 days the cities of Andria, Trani and Barletta, with guided excursions. You can do local experience tours and know the typical tradition in the field of food and drink, like mozzarella cheese and olive farm tour; this package also offers the opportunity to experience Puglia folk dances course in the name of its traditions and culture. In addition, it is possibile to enjoy the view of the city from the sea, making a boat guided tour from the port of Trani, with an extension of the visit to other cities like Barletta or Molfetta.
ARRIVAL & WELCOME
FULL DAY TOUR TO OSTUNI and...
MOZZARELLA SHOW & GUIDED BOAT...
OLIVE OIL FARM AND MILL VISIT...
HALF DAY TOUR TO CASTEL DEL MONTE
MATERA’s SASSI VISIT & ALTAMURA...
FOLK LOCAL DANCE CLASS or BASKET...
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Accomodation in Masseria
- Private english speaking local guide during all full/half day tours
- Entry/Admission - Castel del Monte
- All lunch and dinners
- Hotel city tax to be paid direclty on the spot
- All the other voices mantioned above
- Entry/Admission - Bari International Airport-Karol Wojtyla
- Entry/Admission - Centro Storico
- Entry/Admission - Castel del Monte
- Entry/Admission - Centro Storico di Barletta
- Entry/Admission - Sassi di Matera
- Entry/Admission - Centro storico di Altamura
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Rome and Italy - Tourist Services
a meticulously organized trip!
since i’m one of the most disorganized and chaotic people alive, i put my trip in their hands. they took care of ev…
Skip the line colosseum and ruins. The following day we did Skip the line Vatican.
An Amazing perfect tours!!! Could not have asked for more. We were 4 adults and 3 children (ages 11,13,14). Our gui…
Rome and Vatican City
Highlights of our trip were the Colosseum, St Peters Square, Pizza and Italian food. The Vatican Museums were so bu…
Princeps Boutique Hotel
We love Princeps Boutique Hotel! It is right on the St Mary Major square in Rome, close to everything.m this is ou…
My Best tour during entire cruise!!
Our guide was awesome! We were able to skip the long lines and tour the coliseum, Vatican, museums, and more. There…
Great service for wheelchair users
As I was preparing a trip to Florence and Rome I decided to contact Rome and Italy accessible tours. They made all …
Italy Vacation with Gate 1
This was the first trip to Italy for my husband and I, so we we went with a tour group to lessen the stress of bein…
We went to Rome not knowing what to expect and came back more knowledgeable and amazed at all the architecture. Wen…
Excellent accessible day in Rome
I was a tour leader in Mediterranean Cruise and organised a private accessible car and driver for a day for my clie…
The spa was amazing - I absolutely recommend visiting it and spending a whole day. The whole spa experience was so …
Impeccable personal service
I travelled with my 19 year old daughter a few weeks ago to Italy. I have ALS, use a power wheelchair, and am not …
Rome & Italy Tourist Services ...impressive!!
I own a small business; travel services in Egg Harbor Township, NJ and a client approached me about a trip to Italy…
Rome and Florence trip
Rome and Italy planned our trip for us and did a remarkable job. Cristiana was very thorough and professional. Sh…
PRIVATE TOUR OF KATAKOLON, GREECE WITH VISITKATAKOLON.COM
We were on a cruise with a one day stop in Katakolon,Greece. I had booked a private tour online before we left for …
Efficient, quick to respond and always courteous
The service provided by Rome and Italy travel was an electric wheelchair in Florence and in Rome. The meeting times…
- Bari International Airport-Karol Wojtyla, Centro Storico, and 10 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 787 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover Apulia: The Heel of Italy
- Discover Apulia: The Heel of Italy price starts from £6,887.80. Discover and book Discover Apulia: The Heel of Italy on Tripadvisor
- Discover Apulia: The Heel of Italy cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Discover Apulia: The Heel of Italy on Tripadvisor
- Discover Apulia: The Heel of Italy is hosted by Rome and Italy - Tourist Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rome and Italy - Tourist Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Apulia: The Heel of Italy on Tripadvisor