Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during this experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travellers
Updated 14/07/20 Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
Updated 14/07/20 Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
Our driver will meet you at the airport the first day of your arrival in Sicily and for the hotel. if you do not like one of the proposed itineraries then you can choose where to go and where to stop. Our driver will help you make the right decision.Our fleet has all Mercedes vehicles, Class E cars, Van V Class luxury and Sprinter luxury. Clients Safety. We believe in your safety. You won't find worn or unsafe tires on our cars, you won't see inoperable lighting, you won't hear grinding brakes or a suspension system that sounds as if it's going to fall to pieces. They are trained to drive safetly throught the narrow streets of Sicily and the winding roads on the Sicily.
Meet in airport of Palermo
Private tour of Palermo
Private tour of Monreale and...
Private tour Segesta and Erice
Private tour of Selinunte,...
Private transfer to Agrigento
Private tour Temple Valley and...
Free wolking for visit Ragusa Ibla
Private tour area Val di Noto
Private tranfer to Taormina with...
Private tour of Etna and lunce...
Palermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy
98039 Taormina, Province of Messina, Italy Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Palermo Airport
- Entry/Admission - Norman Palace
- Entry/Admission - Cefalu Coast
- Entry/Admission - Tempio di Segesta
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico Selinunte
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Regionale di Agrigento
- Entry/Admission - Ragusa Ibla
- Entry/Admission - Late Baroque Towns of the Val di Noto
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siracusa
- Entry/Admission - Craters Silvestri of Mount Etna
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Local guide service (cost medium euro 120,00 for hours 3 or euro 220,00 hour 6)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is an example of what we will see, what we will visit in the different cities, sites and parks of Sicily:
- Our wolking tour in Palermo will start from Palazzo dei Normanni, where you will follow the different stages of its historical urban development. Along the ax wich crosses ancient Cassaro, we will discover discover some of the footprints of the Phoenician settlement, the Cathedral, the hybrid styles of the San Cataldo and Martorana churces and the artistic masterpieces of the spanish rule. We will then continue the visit of the famous Opera House Teatro Massimo that profs both the 19 th-century urban renovation and the new season of hopes called Spring of Palermo due to its re-opening in 1997.
- We will continue the tour among the narrow steets of some ancied Arabic city markets such as
- Capo” and “ Ballarò” and “Capo
- a medieval city built on the site of an ancient Sicanian and Greek settlement. At the center of the village stands the 12th century Norman Cathedral built under the reign of Roger II. The presbytery is covered with beautiful mosaics on a gilded background, displaying a surprising variety of color .and forming an admirable expression of Byzantine art. Your travels through Cefalú will offer numerous photo opportunities. Among them: the imposing beauty of the 14th century mansion known as Osterio Magno or "Great Guest House". This beautifully restored structure was the legendary residence of King Roger II when he visited Cefalú. Then visit the Lavatoio, a 16th century wash-house.
- We will continue the
- Monreale t
- our for Duomo di Monreale, 40 minutes with car.
- This 12th-century cathedral was designed to the very finest detail, with intricate mosaics covering the walls, ceiling and floor, Romanesque bronze doors, and a well-preserved Byzantine cloister.
- Built in the 5th century B.C., the temple of Segesta with its 36 Colum’s is one of the most beautiful and complete examples of Doric architecture.
- is part of the circuit of the most beautiful villages in Italy. The Elymians settled the medieval town of Erice, which was an important religious site associated with the goddess Venus. Free lunch in Erice. Then we drive through the Sea Saltpans of Trapani, where the ancient tradition of harvesting salt from the sea is still practiced.
- tour with
- Imbarcadero Salina Infersa with the specialized guide, point of embarkation for the island of Mozia, 10 minute crossing to reach Isola di Mozia.Visit to the island of MOZIA in front of Marsala.
- Marsala wine tour
- at 03.30 pm visit Florio Winery in Marsala with wine tasting.The Florio Cellars, built in 1832 by Vincenzo Florio
- are a place where you can not only take a plunge into history but also enter a craft and contemporary world with an intense, unusual and precious soul, where tradition and innovation come together to create a reality with a unique.
- The majestic ruins of Selinunte, the westernmost of the ancient Greek colonies, are found on the southern coast of Sicily (south-east ) between the present-day counties of Campobello and Menfi.
- The city of Selinos as it was called by the Greeks was once one of the richest and most influential in the world and its ruins are one of the most important archaeological sites in Sicily. It is also very beautiful with its wonderful cliff top position and sea views.
- he rediscovery of Akragas began towards the end of the eighteenth century, when the first European travellers reached Sicily, discovering an unexpected and immense artistic, archaeological heritage.In a almost enchanted valley, full of almond trees in bloom, it is the most impressive group of monuments of all of Magna Greece.The unique charm of this site is in this blend of cultural environment and natural landscape.Wolking tour in hours 2.
- a visit to the UNESCO historic center and the noble palaces throughout the morning. Free lunch, I recommend a wonderful experience from the sceff Ciccio Sultano 2 Michelin stars, the Duomo restaurant or a good dinner or lunce. Afternoon free for relaxation or live unique experiences. In Ragusa it is possible to visit three laboratories: the workshop of the two artists who paint the famous and historical Sicilian Carretti, the ceramic workshop and the gold and ceramic jewelery workshop.In Ragusa Ibla its possible to visit an ancient noble palace where today lives the original family of Barone Arezzo di Trifiletti and taste a good Sicilian wine with the Baron. This experience is subject to pay.
- Modica, Scicli and Noto:
- These are the three most beautiful and important cities of the Sicilian Baroque art along with Ragusa Ibla.
- The historical town of
- is located in the south-eastern part of the island in about 20 km distance from Ragusa.The elegancy of its buildings and streets richly decorated with baroque motives gave a significant boost to the town’s tourism. A further contribution was the annexation to the communities of the world cultural heritage of the
- in 2002. Modica is built at the foot of a rocky ridge where once two rivers flew which are underground today. In the past the town became an important centre of southern Sicily being the head of the homonymous county. Today the town is composed of two urban agglomerations: the Upper and the Lower Modica, both are fascinating in equal way for different reasons.The Modica tourist may not miss, in no case, a culinary visit to one of the numerous shops where the delicious
- chocolate is made and sold.
- the first settlements near Scicli date back to the
- Inhabited by
- it is possible that for a short time even the Carthaginians had subdued the city. After the Arab conquest, Scicli experienced an exciting period of economic growth that lasted into the Norman period. in the Middle Ages the urban structure was turned upside down: the fortress was preferred, and because of the scarcity of water, the structure was built in the valley. As with so many other cities in eastern Sicily, Scicli binds its historical evolution to the
- and its reconstruction, thanks to which today it presents a beautiful baroque style. During the war of Independence, the city was known for the strong patriotism of its people: in 1860 it was proclaimed, by plebiscite, the annexation to Piedmont.
- World Heritage site since 2002 thanks to its beautiful baroque-style historic old town, Noto has become a favorite and much appreciated destination very much in demand by Italian and foreign tourists. Located about 30 km south-west from Syracuse, it maintains the finest examples of Sicilian Baroque.In 2007, after seven years of restoration Noto’s Cathedral has returned to its former
- For those who find themselves in Sicily in May, not to be missed is the
- a floral event among the most beautiful and colorful in Italy.
- the aercheologic parck and Ortigia for a visit to the UNESCO historic center.The Greek Theatre is the greatest example of greek theater of the West. It has the distinction of being almost entirely excavated in the rock. In addition to performances, it was the custom for the ancient Greeks, the theater was used for popular assemblies. After being adapted to games in the imperial era circus, the theater fell into disuse. In the sixteenth century, as well as other classical monuments, was plundered by the Spanish masters of Charles V, who used the good stone has already been cut to build the fortifications of Ortygia.
- Mount Etna is the highest volcano in Europe, and one of most active of the world. It’s impressive size ( more than 3327 meters
- with an average basal diameter of 40 km) overlooks the whole region. Its spectacular eruptions and its fiery lava flows, has always aroused the interest of scientists along with the curiosity of visitors from all over the world.Since 2013 it is in the Unesco‘s
- for its geological peculiarities of planetary relevance.With bad weather conditions, Etna visits will be canceled.
- In the 1800s, after the
- praised its beauty throughout Europe, mentioning it in his book
- Taormina became a mandatory stop on the
- the long journey made in continental Europe – by the young European aristocracy of the time to enrich their own culture. Today, it is a tourist capital of Sicily and many travellers enliven its streets throughout the year.
- The ancient Greeks loved to construct their buildings in beautiful scenic locations Here they found the pairing of Etna and the bay of Naxos, with a wonderful view that when the air is clear can reach the coast of Calabria. It is, surely, the main monument of the city, not only for its intrinsic artistic value, but also for the scenic location in which it is placed. The view enjoyed from up there is even defined as the view par excellence. The one that is not to be missed when in Sicily.
- This private tour is customised using a driver. A driver is a chauffeur specialized in driving you around, he is able to provide basic historical information, he can show you the main highlights, is knowledgeable and he has an umbrella of information. The driver will take care to give adequate time at all stops and to accommodate special requests when possible, to ensure that your experience in Sicily will be both memorable and enjoyable. The driver is not a Licensed Tour Guide and cannot take you inside monuments. In case you need a Licensed Local Guide you must pay a surcharge and we will arrange for Licensed Guide to meet you directly on the spot.
- throughout the tour there will be no driver changes, we believe it is correct to give our customers a driver who will be your trusted friend.
- We will pay the costs of hotels and dinners of our driver.
- tiket entry museums, parks, boat trips, wine tastings in the cellar, Funiculare of Etna,your restaurants for dinners and lunches, your hotels in
- the journey.
- local guide service (cost medium euro 120,00 for hours 3 or euro 220,00 hour 6)
- The visits of the cellars with tasting or lunch must be booked and we do not accept cancellations, penalty payment of the reservation.
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- Infant seats are available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Chauffeurs Italy
Fantastic transport company
We used this company for a week-long trip to Sicily, including airport transfers, hotel transfers between Taormina,…
Luciano is an amazing person, he worked with us for 4 days, almost full day every day. He provided us everything: …
An answer to our prayers !
Our lovely b&b Epoca, arranged for Chauffers Italy to pick us up from Ragusa Ibla to take us to Gli Aromi herb farm…
Professional and well-informed guided tour.
Booked this for my wife who is a big Montalbano fan. The driver arrived on time. His driving was very professiona…
Transfers and much more
We were met at the Catania airport and taken to our hotel. Over the next few days we toured Noto, the Valley of t…
An impeccable service - but not cheap!
Being somewhat concerned about driving in Sicily from the reviews, we decided to bite the financial bullet and tran…
Thank you Miriam for helping plan our wine tours while in Sicily! We had never been to Sicily so it was really nice…
What an amazing service!
After a recommendation from a friend we contacted Miriam to arrange their service for our stay for my husbands birt…
Vacation in Sicily
My family and I just returned from Sicily. I found Chauffeurs Italy online one day and decided to contact them. …
Chauffeurs Sicily EXCELLENT SERVICE
Our trip was greatly enhanced by utilizing Chauffers Sicily/Chauffers Italy. They provided transfers from Catania A…
Knowledgeable and very efficient car service
We were very fortunate to find Chauffeurs in Italy while we were looking for transportation alternatives. Our e-mai…
Excellent driver and service!
At the beginning of October I was in Sicily with a group of 18 friends. This was our usual trip we do every year. L…
Flawless experience, from planning to the end
Chauffeurs in Sicily win highest marks for organization and service. I contacted at least a half dozen other car se…
It was a joy to be chauffeured around the Montalbano sites and more with such a charming and expert guide. Peter's …
Best decision ever!
Peter, Luciano and Miriam made this an incredible experience for our family. From the first email sent, to our last…
- Palermo Airport, Norman Palace, and 9 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 739 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 374 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour
What time does Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour start?
Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour?
How much is Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour?
Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour price starts from £1,715.06. Discover and book Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour cancellation policy?
Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour of Sicily Palermo to Taormina visit all of Sicily in private tour on Tripadvisor