Sicilian ecotour in family
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (16)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Eco friendly tour in Sicily in 11 days / 10 nights in Florence, a family farm with agritourism charm. Several activities planned or advised, exclusive excursion on Etna. children and according to the desires of the whole family.A unique Sicily made of experiences, flavors, scents and the Sicilians' seductive conviviality dedicated to those who want to feel at home even traveling!
Lipari and Vulcano excursion
Cefalù and Castelbuono
Syracuse and Noto
Etna Valle del Bove excursion
Catania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel information, 10 nts in farms, guided Etna exc.4x4, tasting menu, guided visit museum, car rental
- Entry/Admission - Museo Civico di Castelbuono
- Entry/Admission - Scala dei Turchi
- Entry/Admission - Siracusa Mare
- Fly, fuel, parkings, city tax, Meals / drinks, entrances, Hydrofoil, insurance, exc.not mentioned, tips
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Take it Slowly by Un'Altra Sicilia
Pennsylvania State University group/Catania and Palermo
Our group of thirteen university students from the Pennsylvania State University chose Take It Slowly Sicily to org…
Had the opportunity to visit Sicily (Catania) glad yo say its worth visiting for, well actually every part of Sicil…
School trip to Etna
Excellent tour operator. We went to Eastern Sicily with a group of 17 high school students for three days and saw m…
Very friendly and extremely helpful. They planned our holiday with detail and a good variety of activities. Sicily …
Fabulous student group trip to eastern Sicily!
Take It Slowly organized a visit for a group of 14 students and 2 professors to eastern Sicily. Everything went per…
- Fontanarossa, Sito archeologico di Tindari (Patti, Me), and 9 more
- Duration: 11 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241