Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A complete tour, the most evocative of the province of Trapani. Between art, history, tradition and unique natural landscapes.
- You’ll have 10 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tempio di SegestaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Riserva Naturale Saline Di Trapani E PacecoStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Palermo, PA, Italy 91011 Alcamo, Province of Trapani, Italy 91014 Castellammare del Golfo, Province of Trapani, Italy 90049 Terrasini, PA, Italy 90041 Balestrate PA, Italy 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy 91010 San Vito Lo Capo, Province of Trapani, Italy 91014 Scopello, Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy 91013 Calatafimi-Segesta, Province of Trapani, Italy 91100 Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Lunch at the Salinaio at the Trapani salt pans with typical local products
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance / Ticket to the Archaeological Park of Segesta
- Entrance / Ticket Museum of the Sale Trapani
- Entry/Admission - Tempio di Segesta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum 4 people
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Sicily Travelling
Fantastic day, once we had been given information from the company
Having booked a while ago, we were frustrated not to be sent information on time of pick up, duration of day etc. T…
Extremely helpful and knowledgable tour company offering a wide range of excursions. English speaking and nothing i…
Our guide for a day trip to Palermo was Fabio and he was brilliant! He took us to places we wouldn't have visited o…
Wine tasting with Fabio
My partner and I went to Baglio Di Pianetto Winery. Our driver for the day was Fabio. The trip exceeded our expecta…
Two weeks of Remarkable Memories
My adult family, my husband and I travelled to Sicily and stayed in a beautiful, peaceful villa within walking dist…
Two weeks of awesome
We (5 of us) spent 2 weeks in sicily with "sicily travelling" we enjoyed wine tours, outback overnight hikes, a gra…
Nicolo was great in organising our day excursion - he organised for us a vineyard tour and transfers. Vineyard tour…
Me and my friends wanted a wine trip to Sicily and the experience was amazing! Beautiful landscapes, vineyards, mou…
I went to Sicily last March to celebrate my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend. This was my first time in the isl…
Amazing boat trip
My girlfriend and I went on holiday in Sicily for the first time and thanks to Sicily Travelling we where able do a…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 739 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 847 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 344 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice
Which attractions will I visit with Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice on Tripadvisor
How much is Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice?
Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice price starts from £117.41. Discover and book Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice on Tripadvisor
What is the Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice cancellation policy?
Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice?
Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice is hosted by Sicily Travelling. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sicily Travelling on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Segesta, Saline di Trapani and Erice on Tripadvisor