Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 5)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byMount EtnaAeolian IslandsStromboliVulcano
- 1PanareaStop: 3 hoursOnce you get to Panarea, you will have time to visit this lovely island and have lunch in a traditional local restaurant or in a charming five star hotel overlooking the Islands.Read morePass byTindariTaormina
- 1h30min helicopter tour with 3 hours stop in Panarea for visiting the island
- Luxury tax
- Round trip transfer service from Hotels in Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos to the helipad
- Boat tour
- Personal expenses
- All passengers including children must have ID/passport or you may be denied your flight.
- Maximum of 5 passengers per helicopter
- Wear comfortable clothes; sunglasses and/or hat recommended
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing more than 136 kg are not permitted to fly
- All passengers must be big enough to occupy a seat (typically age 5)
- Not appropriate for infants and no lap-held children are allowed
- Only in English to enhance the quality of the experience
- The price includes insurance RC damage to any person with a maximum of € 10,000,000.00 for transported persons.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Experience Taormina
Although the owner was pleasant, he seemed to have limited knowledge/information about the wines. The Sicilian dis…
super good tour
excellent driver, nice staff, great food and service. Wine was very good as well. Highly recommend and will be ba…
Blue Grotto Extravaganza
A fabulous day on a small boat ( 10 of us) exploring around the coast and rock formations at Isola Bella. Went into…
A wonderful way to experience Taormina
The boat ride was excellent viewing along the coast and into Grottos. The tour went out at 9.30am as planned even t…
Boat trip and lunch
Took a while to find boat and Simone due to being told two locations to meet.Trip itself very good and we were well…
Relaxing trip, great food
The boat was as expected small, intimate and relaxing. Lovely to have a small group on a boat trip which made it sp…
Fantastic walking tour
We had a great time so much information and the guides were amazing Great way to see Taormina and greek theatre …
Fantastic half day trip in a vintage Cinquecento. Followed the instructions and we were off. Easy to follow the lea…
What a great time!!! I Think about this excursion every day. The staff was great, Vittore and crew where very perso…
Nice break from on Land
A great way to spend the day seeing the area from a different perspective. Personal stories, water lovely
Our guide spoke some English but did not seem to comprehend it when spoken to,
Our boat was full when we arrived because one of our group was late. Maybe because she said some back at one and h…
They don't honor reservations
Don't use this group. I booked this tour weeks in advance and they cancelled less than 24 hours before with no expl…
Clearest sea water i have ever seen
We were a group of 10, on a great boat trip. We explored the beautiful coastline, entered into some caves, where th…
The only way to see Mt Etna, so much fun and a great crew. We were imprressed with the professionalism and safety
This tour was a different experience than just walking out on your own. We met outside a small office, and was acco…
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 850 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Etna, Taormina and Aeolian Islands Helicopter Tour
- Etna, Taormina and Aeolian Islands Helicopter Tour price starts from £6,393.73. Discover and book Etna, Taormina and Aeolian Islands Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
- Etna, Taormina and Aeolian Islands Helicopter Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Etna, Taormina and Aeolian Islands Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
- Etna, Taormina and Aeolian Islands Helicopter Tour is hosted by Experience Taormina. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Experience Taormina on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Etna, Taormina and Aeolian Islands Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor