Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPiazza della RepubblicaPiazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italyin front of Gilli Cafè at the corner with Via RomaSee address & details
- 1Mercato CentraleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Piccolo Museo Bottega Antonio MatteiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3ProcacciStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPiazza della RepubblicaPiazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italyin front of Gilli Cafè at the corner with Via RomaSee address & details
Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify eventual food allergies or intolerance
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Italian Vista Travel
Elena was an amazing tour guide. She is very knowledgeable and super nice. I had very limited time in Florence. But…
Good time to be in Venice
Unusually for July, Venice has very few visitors this year due to the coronavirus. We appreciated that our Venetian…
This tour is jam packed with information. We were picked up at our hotel and we saw Florence. Laura did a fantast…
Amazing Building , Great Tour
This should be a Must See fro anyone who travels to Italy. The jump the line is a must . Lines for regular ticket h…
Our tour guide was Elena and she was very interesting. The tour should have had 10 people but there were a lot of c…
Extremely helpful company who organised the tour to accommodate our wishes. Our guide Piera was both knowledgeable …
Amazing tour! No waiting in lines and our guide was so knowledgeable!
There were six of us on this tour, all friends and travelling together to Italy. We wanted a private tour with som…
Our guide Laura was the best! She was incredibly knowledgeable about each site and was a great speaker. The tour wa…
Skip-the-Line Florence Highlights and David Walking Tour
A lovely tour through the key sights around Florence, including some hidden gems along the way. Our guide was lovel…
Florence tour was fantastic!
Our tour guide was both knowledgeable and showed sincere care for her city of Florence. She went up and beyond to h…
Florence walking tour
Caterina lead our walking tour which ended at The Academia and David. She was one of the best guides we’ve had, giv…
Florence Walking Tour with Galleria dell'Accademia (David) & Uffizi Gallery
Great tour again with The Tour Guy! Did both the morning & afternoon tour which is rather exhausting but definitely…
An Absolute Must - Great Company!
Me, my wife and daughter (age 21) had a great private tour with Rossana. I strongly recommend having a private tour…
Going to Italy - let Italian Vista Travel plan your trip!
We had the most amazing trip to Italy on April 2019 with a tour of various places such as Rome, Florence, Tuscany a…
I’m normally a sceptic of guided tours. I often find them too long and filled with granular detail that is of litt…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 29,041 travellers!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Popular: Booked by 10,352 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Florence for Foodies
What time does Florence for Foodies start?
Florence for Foodies will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Florence for Foodies on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Florence for Foodies?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Florence for Foodies on Tripadvisor
How much is Florence for Foodies?
Florence for Foodies price starts from £61.32. Discover and book Florence for Foodies on Tripadvisor
What is the Florence for Foodies cancellation policy?
Florence for Foodies cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Florence for Foodies on Tripadvisor