Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPonte VecchioPonte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, ItalyStatue Benvenuto CelliniSee address & details
- Pass byFlorence Tours by Made of Tuscany
- 1Ponte VecchioStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byOltrarno
- 2Ponte Santa TrinitaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Piazza della SignoriaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Piazza del DuomoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPonte VecchioPonte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, ItalyStatue Benvenuto CelliniSee address & details
Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments for those younger than 18 years
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled wine (available to purchase after tasting)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
Florence, Wines, Sunset and Good company. The best PLAN!!!
I really love it. I made the experience with my girlfriend but i suggest to make with friends or familiar. The wine…
Amazing Experience, strongly recommended
Amazing Experience, you can really feel the history visit Florence with the guide. She was perfect explain all the…
Visited June 2019
Beautiful tour, Susanna was so lovely to be around and me and my mum had so much. Learned a lot of history about Fl…
Wonderful way to see Florence at night
Our guide for this tour was Vanessa...she spoke wonderful English and gave us a great history of Florence while wak…
Loved the out of way highlights of this tour!
We had an amazing tour of some of the little known parts of Florence and it's unique history. Our guide Giovanna Gi…
John and Chenit F00
Being a fan of gardens, we were taken aback by the mosquitos at the garden. It felt like the mozzies have not eate…
An essential part of your visit to Florence!
I did several tours with Susanna in English and they were exceptional! Susanna is so knowledgeable about Florence a…
Overcharged for a tour of Cinque Terre
This company charged us 140 euros per person for a day-long tour of Cinque Terre, when the going rate is 115 from t…
Museo di San Marco has wonderful history and art in an uncrowded venue.
Susanna was the best tour guide! She gave me a very complete and non rushed tour and even extra time! She answere…
The palace is awesome and the tour guide was very passionate and enthusiastic. A must see and I would certainly go …
Great company for a great tour
Scheduled a tour for the Duomo, which included the tour for the Battistero and the museum as well as the ticket for…
Great tour but we it's NOT a sunset tour
To be clear, we loved our guide, Patrizia Vigiani, my wife and I were lucky enough to have him to ourselves and he …
Great tour but not enough wine or knowledge of wine
Our guide was fantastic, he showed us loads of interesting things about Florence and we really enjoyed what he had …
Very knowledgeable guide and well worth the money!
Our guide was Giacomo. He met us at the front of Pitti Palace. As we waited to get in he gave us an overview of the…
We had an amazing tour with Eleanora! She was extremely knowledgeable and professional. We learned and saw so much …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,953 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 22,020 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Florence Wine Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Private Florence Wine Tour?
How much is Private Florence Wine Tour?
Private Florence Wine Tour price starts from £174.72. Discover and book Private Florence Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Florence Wine Tour cancellation policy?
Private Florence Wine Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Florence Wine Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Florence Wine Tour?
Private Florence Wine Tour is hosted by Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Florence Wine Tour on Tripadvisor