Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (50)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Due to its global renown, the Accademia Gallery—home to Michealangelo’s statue of 'David'—attracts lines that can sometimes exceed two hours. Maximize your time in Florence with a skip-the-line admission ticket that lets you bypass the crowds and get straight inside the gallery, which also boasts unfinished sculptures by Michelangelo and other Renaissance masters.
- Save hours of waiting in line with a skip-the-line admission ticket to the Accademia Gallery
- A must for time-pressed travelers
- Get straight to admiring Michelangelo's David sculpture
- Spend time seeing more of Florence's attractions rather than waiting
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- This is not a guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- It's not a flexible ticket
- IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED AN EXACT ENTRANCE TIME WHICH WILL BE THE ONE YOU HAVE TO RESPECT IN ORDER TO MAKE THE VISIT. THE TIME CAN BE ANY TIME DURING THE OPENING HOURS (8:15am - 5:30pm plus extraordinary night openings) AND WILL BE INDICATED ON THE VOUCHER ISSUED BY THE PROVIDER, WHITIN ONE BUSINESS DAY FROM YOUR BOOKING REQUEST.
- PLEASE NOTICE THAT INDICATING US A DIFFERENT HOUR FROM YOUR VISIT DOESN'T GUARANTEE YOU WILL OBTAIN IT (for example if you put 3pm than you may get 9am ): DUE TO HIGH REQUEST (AS YOU PERSONALLY CHECK ONCE IN ITALY) WE CAN ONLY PROMISE THAT THE PROVIDED HOUR IS THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE IN THE REQUESTED DATE.
- You must print and present Weekend in Italy confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the moment of the visit
- Service fees (pre-sale and online booking fees), as well as fees for temporary exhibitions happening during your visit are due for any kind of ticket
- When picking up a reduced or free ticket, you will be asked for a document proving your right to the price reduction. Entrance will be denied without it
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The tickets were easy to pick up , quick entry and a very informative guide. The museum is quite small but let's face it everyone is going there to see David.
Date of experience: August 2019
We made reservations to get our tickets across the street from the gallery and didn't have to wait in line. The gallery itself was great because they limit the number of visitors at any given time. It can be crowded but not like a lot of the other galleries.
Date of experience: April 2019
I took my mom to visit Italy and this was our first time to see the real David by physically being in the museum. My mom does not go to museum that much but she said this is amazingly beautiful art.
Date of experience: September 2019
Loved the museum . The famous sculpture of course was amazing to see . enjoyed myself .. art pieces were spectacular. Worry the money 💰
Date of experience: February 2020
The ad says it’s 9am which is why I booked it. I booked another tour at 3:30pm. When I booked, the email I got says it was pending. After several days, got notification saying it is confirmed. I assumed it will be in the morning at least. But it turns out the time set for us is…
Date of experience: December 2019
- Galleria dell'Accademia
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 3,478 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,263 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket
Which attractions will I visit with Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket on Tripadvisor
How much is Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket?
Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket price starts from US$18.39. Discover and book Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket on Tripadvisor
What is the Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket cancellation policy?
Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket?
On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David Ticket on Tripadvisor