Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atLungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/RLungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/R, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalySlowTourTuscany, Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/R, Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, ItalySee address & details
- 1Chianti RoadStop: 6 hoursBe driven along the picturesque Tuscan countryside and enjoy a TOP quality Chianti Classico wine tasting; reach amazing panorama spots and visit a medieval hamlet and an amazing villa with historic cellar. An exciting tour dedicated to wine lovers who want to find out what is special about the Chianti district and what its secrets are! Starting from the center of Florence you will reach the heart of Chianti with private English speaking driver, along the ancient roman road “Cassia Vetus” surrounded by rolling hills with breathtaking views, vineyards and olive groves. You will visit the medieval village of Greve in Chianti, that gave birth to Giovanni da Verrazzano, the Florentine traveler who discovered in the 15th century the Hudson Bay; you will have a stroll in the narrow roads of the superb stoned hilltop hamlet of Montefioralle, perfectly preserved from the 12th century. You will have the chance of admire breath taking panorama spots while your guide/driver will tell you anecdotes and secrets related to the “Black Rooster”, the emblem of the Chianti Classico. Arrived in San Casciano you will visit a splendid historic villa of the XV century, still the home of one of the most ancient noble Florentine families. You will visit the garden of the villa and the ancient medieval cellars where, still nowaday, prestigious original oak barrel are used for aging the wine produced in the estate. You will have also the chance to learn all the secrets of olive oil, and how recognize the genuine one. You will end your experience with your typical Tuscan meal in the private estate, made with organic ingredients grown in the property enjoying a wine paring of 3 top Chianti Classico wines and an extravergin olive oil tasting.Read more
- You'll end atLungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/RLungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/R, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalySlowTourTuscany, Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/R, Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, ItalySee address & details
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32/R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Top Chianti Classico wine tasting (3 glasses)
- Olive oil tasting
- Traditional tuscan Tuscan meal (from farm to table ingredients)
- Guided visit of the historic wine estate
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise if you have any diet restrictions.
- Hotel / apartament pick up available on request.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What a wonderful day we had with Tommaso. Just can not say enough wonderful things about the day that was organized for us. Our family of 5 had a comfortable van, and saw many FLorence and Tuscany sights we had wanted to see, as well as a few hidden gems that Tommaso shared…
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from SlowTourStaff, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District
Responded 25 Jun 2019
Hi Companion61855, We are really glad to see your appreciation of our tour , led by Tommaso , a professional local guide! We want to inform you that Slow tour Tuscany has a special discount for the clients who have left a review , do not hesitate to contact us for further informations. We hope to have the possibility to welcome you again in one of our activities, to show you other wonders of our city and country!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Slow Tour Tuscany
Enjoy the works
You'll spend hours looking at the works of art. Climb to the roof so you can get a good look of the Duomo.
Tours Do Not Get Better Than This!
This tour by Slow Tour Tuscany was absolutey memorable. Outstanding. The wineries were fantastic and we learned s…
Visit to Florence Cathedral
Wonderful Cathedral! Well worth a visit. Book before you go as the queues can be very large. The dome is wonderful …
Great and informative. Our guide was talented and passionate about the whole trip. My wife and I enjoyed the whole …
We loved the tour and our tour guide. She was so informative on every aspect of the Cathedral , inside and out.
A really great tour, which included additional info before it started making sense of the history & lead up before …
Excellent visit to Santa Maria del Fiore. We strongly recommend it! Beautiful place and a great guide.
This tour does NOT get you into the Vasari Corridor!!!!
We were shocked to learn this tour did not include passage into the Vasari Corridor as the title suggests. Other t…
Bill and Lucca were amazing guides! We had a great day even at 45°C in the hot tuscan sun! Food and wine were also …
Florence tour with Elena
Florence tour with tourguide Elena was a succes. The system with transmitter and earplugges works really great, all…
This was a great tour. Our Guide, Elly, was able to give us great insight into the region, awesome tips and a wonde…
Very Interesting And Informative Tour
Our tour guide (Ivano) was very knowledgeable and told us very interesting stories of the different artists, artwor…
Amazing guide with such knowledge of cathedral building and link between church and state she bought the tour to l…
Skipped the 3 hour line. The tour guide was a schollar and excellent at communicating the passion of the building.
JUST DO IT!!!
Amazing, Amazing! For this kind of museum visit a guide is invaluable. It made so much difference to have guide exp…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 22,030 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,018 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 10,356 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District
- Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District on Tripadvisor
- Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District price starts from £104.42. Discover and book Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District on Tripadvisor
- Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District on Tripadvisor
- Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District is hosted by Slow Tour Tuscany. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Slow Tour Tuscany on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tuscany Landscapes, Castels & Chianti Wine District on Tripadvisor