Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPiazzale MontelungoPiazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, ItalyLook for Albatravel assistants. The tour begins at 8.30 am, please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure for the check-in.See address & details
- Pass byPiazzale MichelangeloSan Domenico Fiesole
- 1Galleria dell'AccademiaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byDuomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del FioreCampanile di GiottoBattistero di San GiovanniPiazza Santa CrocePalazzo VecchioLoggia dei LanziPonte Vecchio
- 2Gallerie Degli UffiziStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atPiazzale degli UffiziPiazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalySee address & details
Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- From the 1st of November to the 29th of February the languages Italian, French and German are confirmed with a minimum of 4 partecipants. From the 1st of March to the 31st of October the languages Italian, French and German are confirmed with a minimum of 2 partecipants.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Albatravel Florence Day Tours
Terrible - Do not use!
I walked straight from plane to exit - but driver didnt wait for me. I was not late! They were unable to offer a la…
Getting to your hotel
We booked a round trip ground transport from the airport to our downtown hotel months before arriving in Florence. …
Took my money and made reservations for nothing
My flight was delayed and tried to call ahead to make adjustments for my pickup but when I called I learned the of…
shared arrival transfer
driver waited for me as airline had lost my baggage . I would highly reccommend this service to everyone.
GET A CAB.
We missed our connection in Paris. I called as that morning two hours before our scheduled arrival time to arrange…
Sunset walking tour with wine tasting
Time right now was after sunset, but we had a great group of people, and our leader Joanna was terrific. She had g…
Not Recommeded. Wasn't at airport (we arrived on time) and took over 30 minutes to arrive after calling.
Wasn't happy at all. They weren't waiting when we got off the plane. Waited a while and called. Still took over …
I don’t recommend this tour
We booked this tour and visited 4/5 of the villages. They are all quite similar so I don’t believe you need to see …
Highlight of our trip
One of my favorite experiences of our whole trip to Italy. Our wine tour of Florence at sunset was incredible. Andr…
The highlight of our trip.
One of my favorite experiences of our whole trip to Italy. Andrea told us about the history and culture of Florence…
We booked this excursion 6 months in advance. We arrived at check-in long before departure and were told that they …
We enjoyed it, but is it worth the money?
If you have only one day to see Venice, this is a good option. We enjoyed our trip by train and appreciated the ski…
We are so glad that we booked this trip last minute and got to see the islands. It was soo much fun walking through…
Great twine, great time, tons of history
We had a great time on our tour! Alessandro was a walking encyclopedia of local knowledge and the history of the re…
Cinque Terre intimate and authentic wine tour experience
This was the highlight of our trip to Italy (we visited Rome and Florence as well). This local wine maker shared a …
- Duration: 9h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,956 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,925 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 29,041 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery
What time does Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery start?
Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery?
How much is Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery?
Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery price starts from £125.30. Discover and book Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery cancellation policy?
Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Florence Tour with Accademia and Uffizi Gallery on Tripadvisor