Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPiazzale MontelungoPiazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, ItalyLook for Albatravel assistants. From the 1st of November, the tour begins at 8.45 am, please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure for the check-in.See address & details
- 1MonteriggioniStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byPiazza del CampoDuomo di SienaBasilica Cateriniana Di S. DomenicoPalazzo Pubblico and Museo Civico
- 2Historic Centre of San GimignanoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Chianti RoadStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPiazzale MontelungoPiazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, ItalyLook for Albatravel assistants. From the 1st of November, the tour begins at 8.45 am, please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure for the check-in.See address & details
Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Wine tasting
- 3-course lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We booked this excursion 6 months in advance. We arrived at check-in long before departure and were told that they over-booked the trip and we were bumped. No attempt was made to accommodate us, or even to explain why we were selected to be excluded. Completely unprofessional,…
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Albatravel Florence Day Tours
Terrible - Do not use!
I walked straight from plane to exit - but driver didnt wait for me. I was not late! They were unable to offer a la…
Getting to your hotel
We booked a round trip ground transport from the airport to our downtown hotel months before arriving in Florence. …
Took my money and made reservations for nothing
My flight was delayed and tried to call ahead to make adjustments for my pickup but when I called I learned the of…
shared arrival transfer
driver waited for me as airline had lost my baggage . I would highly reccommend this service to everyone.
GET A CAB.
We missed our connection in Paris. I called as that morning two hours before our scheduled arrival time to arrange…
Sunset walking tour with wine tasting
Time right now was after sunset, but we had a great group of people, and our leader Joanna was terrific. She had g…
Not Recommeded. Wasn't at airport (we arrived on time) and took over 30 minutes to arrive after calling.
Wasn't happy at all. They weren't waiting when we got off the plane. Waited a while and called. Still took over …
I don’t recommend this tour
We booked this tour and visited 4/5 of the villages. They are all quite similar so I don’t believe you need to see …
Highlight of our trip
One of my favorite experiences of our whole trip to Italy. Our wine tour of Florence at sunset was incredible. Andr…
The highlight of our trip.
One of my favorite experiences of our whole trip to Italy. Andrea told us about the history and culture of Florence…
We enjoyed it, but is it worth the money?
If you have only one day to see Venice, this is a good option. We enjoyed our trip by train and appreciated the ski…
We are so glad that we booked this trip last minute and got to see the islands. It was soo much fun walking through…
Great twine, great time, tons of history
We had a great time on our tour! Alessandro was a walking encyclopedia of local knowledge and the history of the re…
Cinque Terre intimate and authentic wine tour experience
This was the highlight of our trip to Italy (we visited Rome and Florence as well). This local wine maker shared a …
Very bad organized trip.
They promise to us boat trip, but instead we used train. (Crowded, dirty). They told us that it is because of weath…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 450 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,956 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,926 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour
Which attractions will I visit with Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour?
How much is Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour?
Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour price starts from £56.56. Discover and book Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour cancellation policy?
Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour?
Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour is hosted by Albatravel Florence Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Albatravel Florence Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti tour on Tripadvisor