Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.
Our Confections Class features a relaxed and respectful environment that teaches true Tuscan culinary secrets. You will learn the proper techniques to knead, cut, roll and mix the ingredients.
The recipes of our chefs are focused on fresh, high-quality and local ingredients, adhering to Tuscan tradition and making this quintessential Italian dish a memorable experience for all. With encouragement and smiles your instructor will provide you with a pleasant and enjoyable day.
After you finish preparing three wonderful creations that are uniquely distinct from one another, you will have the opportunity to enjoy your desserts as well as a tasting that includes fifteen products ranging from fine wines to decadent oils and balsamic vinegar.
With guidance from an English-speaking professional, you will be sure to learn everything there is to know about creating delicious and delectable treats.
COOKING CLASS INCLUDES:
• Making three different kinds and yummy sweets.
• Cooking Class with our cooks and English speaking assistant.
• Lunch or Dinner with the food prepared together.
COOKING CLASS LUNCH/ DINNER MENU:
• Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack.
• Unique Course: Lasagna with meat sauce.
• Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine.-
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Truffle Olive Oil
• Pepper Hot Olive Oil
• Balsamic Vinegar Selected
• Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
• Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
• Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
• Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
• Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
• Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
• Chianti D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
• Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
• VinBeato - Dessert Wine