Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Italy has a vast and varied culinary heritage, and our local hosts are proud to share its hidden secrets. Share your passion for Italian gastronomy with other lovely guests, immerse yourself in the vibrant local market and enjoy an authentic hands-on cooking class. You'll visit the local market with your Cesarina host, who will teach you all about how to select the best ingredients with the seasons. Then, you'll return to their home, warm up with an Italian Aperitivo and enjoy the class. You'll learn how to make one iconic Pasta type, typical of the city you are visiting, and the famous Tiramisu. After the class, you will enjoy everything you've prepared with local wines. This experience is the perfect choice if you want to encounter the real Italian regional gastronomy through genuine connections, food, and friendship.
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests
- Italian Aperitivo: Prosecco and nibbles
- Local market tour
- Learn to make 1 iconic Pasta type
- Learn to make the famous Tiramisu
- Official ‘Cesarine’ apron
- Tasting session: enjoy everything you've prepared with wine, beverages and coffee included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Authentic and warm
We had the best cooking experience in Max's beautiful home!! We felt like guests not just like tourists. Max is so …
Florence, food and history: wonderful
Massimiliano, the home owner and chef was very friendly and kind in exposing us the history and how to cook what we…
Wonderful Florence experience
Great experience with Max in his beautiful flat. Max was friendly, personable and knowledgeable. The group enjoye…
Max was fun and intersting.
This was a personal lesson in a chef's home. He was an acclaimed chef. Beyond the food and prep, Max told us a lot …
One of the best nights we spent in Florence!!
Our host Cecilia was wonderful! We had such a great time learning fun and very tasty appetizer recipes. We would re…
At first i did not realize that i booked that you need to to a house but i really love and enjoyed our experience i…
Dinner Florence Style
It was lovely to have the experience of joining a local in their home and being shown some of the dishes from the a…
Lovely experience with a true Italian family
We enjoyed mixing with Simonetta's family along with the family favorite foods. There were just two of us guests w…
Cesarina Simonetta and pasta making
An exceptional experience, welcomed into Cesarina Simonetta’s home to learn how to make two types of pasta snd tira…
Cooking with family
When our family gets together, at some point everyone ends up in the kitchen. This is what cooking with Antonietta …
Great culture and food experience!
Our experience with cesarina Barbara was great! We really enjoyed the lesson and she was very attentive and kind. I…
Italian cooking with love
This was one of our highlights of our Florence trip! Massimiliano was charming and took great delight in showing u…
Anna and her family a wonderful experience
It was a great time. We met at Anna’s home then took a ride to a local grocery store. Anna and her husband were so …
Very Professional and welcoming
I would like to write about my very positive experience with my hosts, Roberta and Leonardo with Cesarine. They we…
AWESOME cooking class!
My Mom and I had an amazing time at this cooking class in Lucca! Antonietta and her friend were very kind and welco…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 22,035 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,322 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Florence
- Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Florence price starts from £119.32. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Florence on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Florence cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Florence on Tripadvisor
- Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Florence is hosted by Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Florence on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Small Group Market tour and Cooking class in Florence on Tripadvisor