Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This tour gives you the opportunity to visit the city of Pisa and its Leaning Tower: one of the most famous symbols of Italy! The excursion begins with a walk along the medieval walls up to the ancient entrance: Porta Santa Maria, from which you can admire how the white marble architecture stands out on the green lawns of Piazza dei Miracoli. Our expert guide will accompany you to discover Piazza dei Miracoli and all its monuments: the Baptistery, the monumental cemetery and the famous Leaning Tower. At the end of the guided tour you will have free time to relax on the lawn in the shadow of the Tower or to have shopping in the local shops. If you wish you can add to your excursion the entrance to the Leaning Tower of Pisa (we will give you tickets on board the bus), or, if you prefer to visit Pisa on your own, choose the ‘Low Cost' option which includes only the transfer, otherwise we also propose three different 'Private Tour' options.
- You'll start atSightseeing Experience Visitor Center (tourist assistant)Stazione, atrio biglietterie, Piazza della Stazione, n.1, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyMeeting point: 20 minutes before the start of the tour at our Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center located inside the Santa Maria Novella train station in the ticket hallSee address & details
- 1Piazza dei MiracoliStop: 2 hoursOnce arrived in Pisa tour leader leads the group to the entrance of Piazza dei Miracoli where you will find our guide waiting for us (for customers who have chosen the 'Low Cost' option without a guided tour, will be set only the place and time of meeting point for the return ). The guided tour will take us to discover Pisa and its magnificent Piazza dei Miracoli with the Tower, the Baptistery, the walls and the campo santo. At the end of the guided tour, you will have about 1.30 hours of free time to take unique souvenir photos or to relax on the green lawn in the shadow of the Leaning Tower. Those who have chosen the option that also includes the entrance to the Tower can go with their ticket to the entrance turnstiles at the time indicated.Read more
- You'll end atSightseeing Experience Visitor Center (tourist assistant)Stazione, atrio biglietterie, Piazza della Stazione, n.1, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyMeeting point: 20 minutes before the start of the tour at our Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center located inside the Santa Maria Novella train station in the ticket hallSee address & details
Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center (tourist assistant), Stazione, atrio biglietterie, Piazza della Stazione, n.1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Comfortable journey with GT Bus and air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escort ( not for Low Cost & Private Transfer Only )
- Guided Tour of Pisa with professional guide ( not for Low Cost & Private Transfer Only )
- Leaning Tower entrance fee ( if selected - please note that the access is forbidden for under 8 )
- Free WiFi on the bus!
- Possibility to climb the Tower!
- Visit one of the most typical Italian cities in half a day from Florence!
- Food and Drinks
- Pick up service ( For Private Tour, you can ask for it, if the hotel is in city centre )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Access to the Tower is forbidden to children under 8 years, children between 9 years and 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- In order to reserve the seat also for children under 4 or 8 years of age (the ages for the reduced price range vary according to the type of tour. Consult the rates section!) It is necessary to select the free rate 'children (0 - 3) or (0 - 7) 'during the purchase phase.
- Languages guaranteed min 2 pax : English, Spanish, Italian
- Languages guaranteed min 4 pax : French on Monday , German on Wednesday , Portuguese on Friday
- From November 2020 to March 2021 and from November 2021 to March 2022 minimum 4 pax per booking
- Private Tours languages from 1 PAX to 6 PAX :Only English, Italian
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Sightseeing Experience
Very poor service
Wish we had read the reviews before booking. Palermo is quite small and most the main sights are very central, so y…
More wait-on than hop-on
Impossible to do a tour around the city with this bus. Bus only stops every 45min at stops, in reality even longer.…
Hop on hop off but not as we know it
Hop on hop off is not possible if the buses only comes every hour or more. Buses were old and dirty as well so all…
Hop on hop off
I thought this excursion was great. Very useful to see many different parts of Milan and decide which parts you wan…
Avoid at all costs complete rip of no air con on the bus or free WiFi. The tour itself was catching up on itself a…
Good service , temperature taken before boarding.
Good value for money. I got a 72h ticket but probably would have been ok getting a 48h one as after 2 days you have…
Line B more interesting
Possibly because of the Coronavirus but buses aren't scheduled that regularly unlike some places so best tip is to …
Limited sights on the route
We have done many sightseeing trips with this company and usually they are informative, good value and we stay sat …
The staff and the audio was ok but the only attraction you could see from the bus were the Duomo and The Canals Nav…
Bit expensive and long wait
The service in this bus was ok.i have used this exact city tour bus in other Eurooean cities and the fare was cheap…
Best way to get layout for where everything is in Rome
This is the BEST way to introduce yourself to Rome! I took the bus on the whole circuit before I began hopping off …
Don't Lose Your Receipt!
This bus tour does a pretty wide loop, so you can reach all the major attractions. They give you disposable headph…
Great way to see the city
gives you a great overview of the city and the popular sights that you may want to come back and visit later
Pompeii from sorrento
we were staying in Sorrento and it is easy to get to on the train,you come out the station and it is in front of yo…
Bumpy Bus Ride Around Naples
This was not our best city hop-on-hop-off tour, we arrived at the train station took a while to find the city sight…
- Duration: 5h 45m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 503 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 22,026 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,925 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion
What time does Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion start?
Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion will start at 8:15 AM. Discover and book Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion on Tripadvisor
How much is Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion?
Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion price starts from £24.86. Discover and book Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion on Tripadvisor
What is the Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion cancellation policy?
Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pisa Morning & The Leaning Tower Half Day Excursion on Tripadvisor