Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Explore a real Tuscan hill town, only 20 minutes bus ride from Florence. Get to know the history of ancient civilizations, such as the Etruscans, ancestors of the Romans. Enjoy a breath-taking view of Florence from the top of San Francesco hill. Feel revitalized by the quietness a Franciscan monastery, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy the best pastry and coffee of your life and relax in an organic farm, tasting their organic extra-virgin olive oil, ending the tour with an amazing food tasting with a glass of wine facing the hills. We will take a taxi from Fiesole to Maiano (5 minutes cab ride). The return to Florence from Maiano is on you. You can either walk 10 minutes to the n. 7 bus stop and then commuting to downtown or take a taxi back to Florence (aproximately 30 euros).
- You'll start atPiazza Mino da FiesolePiazza Mino da Fiesole, 50014 Fiesole FI, ItalyI will meet travelers at the bus stop of n. 7, in front of the press kiosk.See address & details
- 1Piazza MinoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Convento di San FrancescoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Fiesole archaeological siteStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Cathedral San RomoloStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Fattoria di MaianoStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atFattoria di MaianoVia Cave di Maiano 2, Via Benedetto da Maiano, 11, 50014 Fiesole FI, ItalyThe tour will end at the olive farm, where you can enjoy your lunch, if you want. They will call a taxi for you to head back to Florence.See address & details
Piazza Mino da Fiesole, 50014 Fiesole FI, Italy
Fattoria di Maiano, Via Cave di Maiano 2, Via Benedetto da Maiano, 11, 50014 Fiesole FI, Italy
- 3 hours private tour with a licensed guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Fattoria di Maiano
- The guided tour at the olive farm is not included in the tour's price. It's 35 € per person.
- Private transportation
- Ticket to Fiesole Archeological area and Museum (10 € per person)
- Entry/Admission - Fiesole archaeological site
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral San Romolo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Fantastic Florence
Giacomo was great and very knowledgeable! I'd been to Florence before and he was able to point out a couple of inte…
In February 2020, my family and I booked a tour with Francesca for the Uffizi. It was all we could have asked for a…
Francesca and Isabella were wonderful tour guides. The walking tour was a must since it gave us a good knowledge an…
Amazing Florence Tour with Francesca
Francesca was by an amazing guide. Her English is perfect and her knowledge of Florence, the art, the history, ever…
Fantastic tour of Fiesole with Francesca!
Our family visited Florence over the Christmas holiday and were lucky to have Francesca as our guide to Fiesole, a …
Excellent Experience and Tour - Francesca is our new BFF
Great overview, history and recommendations by our guide Francesca. Even with all of the rain, she made our experi…
Florence on a Monday when "famous" galleries are closed?
Our cruise ship had us visiting Florence on a Monday when the Uffizi Gallery and other prominent museums were close…
FELL IN LOVE WITH FLORENCE AND FRANCESCA
If you are looking for a knowledgable and lovely guide to show you around Florence, you MUST book with Francesca!! …
We were a group of 10 visiting Florence. We were very lucky to meet up with Francesca from Fantastic Florence! I fo…
Getting orentated upon in Florence
I highly recommend Francesca Papi and her tour company, Fantastic Florence. Arriving in a city that you are unfamil…
Francesca really is what is Fantastic about Florence!
Francesca is a walking encyclopedia and excellent story teller…..by the time we reached Florence, our minds were fu…
Walking Tour with Jessica
I would like to think that Florence is the highlight of our European tour because I am an avid follower of Renaissa…
Outstanding Introduction to Florence!
We (2 couples) did a three hour morning tour of Florence with Jessica. She met us at our apartment and over the nex…
Fabulous Florence 101
This is a three hour walking tour that should be required for first visitors to the city. Martina was the guide yo…
We thoroughly enjoyed our walking tour of Florence with Francesca. She was responsive in the planning, met us at ou…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,128 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 22,031 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 224 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private tour of Fiesole and visit of an organic olive grove with tasting
- Private tour of Fiesole and visit of an organic olive grove with tasting will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private tour of Fiesole and visit of an organic olive grove with tasting on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private tour of Fiesole and visit of an organic olive grove with tasting on Tripadvisor
- Private tour of Fiesole and visit of an organic olive grove with tasting price starts from £149.22. Discover and book Private tour of Fiesole and visit of an organic olive grove with tasting on Tripadvisor
- Private tour of Fiesole and visit of an organic olive grove with tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private tour of Fiesole and visit of an organic olive grove with tasting on Tripadvisor