Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 6)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel between destinations and visit sights along the way. Stop to visit the medieval fortress of Monteriggioni before spending leisure time in the hill-town of San Gimignano browsing the many stores or savouring the rich cuisine in one of its many restaurants (not included). In the afternoon visit the Chianti town of Greve in Chianti and the picturesque hamlet of Montefioralle before having your Private driver drop you off at your Florence destination.
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
- Private Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Siena Hotel pickup
- Florence Hotel drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We spent 4 days with Tuscany Escapes in September’19 and had a fabulous time. We’re ashamed it’s taken us so long to write this review for a company we had such a good time with! Our guides Davide, Mare and Ambra went out of their way to make our stay interesting and enjoyable.…
Date of experience: September 2019
2 Helpful votes
Our guide, Giada, was spectacular! On time pickup, incredibly knowledgeable on the two sites (and points between). Friendly and funny! Although more pricey than a group tour, a private tour is amazing and can be tailored to your needs. I can not sing her praises Hugh enough!
Date of experience: January 2020
2 Helpful votes
We had a fabulous day with a tailored tour based on our interests and with a 12 and 15 year old in tow. Our driver and guide, Davide, was fantastic. We stopped at San Gimignano and Monteriggioni with lunch at a saffron farm near San Gimignano and wine tasting at Monteriggioni. …
3 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Tuscan Escapes
Fantastic private walking tour of Siena with Giorgia!
We did a 3-hour private tour of Siena with Giorgia this summer with our two teenage children. It was just perfect! …
Our guide brought history alive!
We could tell within the first minute that our guide, Georgia, was going to give us a fantastic tour of Siena and w…
Beautiful hike through the Tuscan hills
My husband and two adult children loved our hike last June. The guide was great and talked about the area and the h…
Amazing wine tour with Davide Dionisi
We went on a sunset Wine Tour with Davide, last minute booking but absolutely THE best tour we had in Tuscany. Davi…
Tuscan Escapes Brunello Wine Tour
My wife and I had an exceptional day with Giorgia on this imersive tour. She is a very knowledgeable guide teachin…
Well planned walk through Sienna.
Pleasant walk through Sienna. Our GUI was extremely knowledge and communicated well in English. I highly recommend.
A Day Under the Tuscan Sun
Wow. What an amazing experience we had. First: Small group, which is very nice. We were lucky and had such a fun gr…
Great sites, well organized, tour guide cranky
I'm traveling with my sister, brother in law and 20 year old niece for a couple of weeks in Italy. I really wante…
Incredible experience we will never forget
Highly recommend this day trip to do some wine tasting, tour a few Montalcino wineries, and have the time of your l…
We had a wonderful time on this tour. There were just 4 of us in total which was perfect. Our tour guide/driver was…
Spectacular walking tour MUST DO!
Our tour guide Sylvia was wonderful. Her knowledge of Sienna provided us an in depth understanding of the history u…
A Great Day!
If you are in the area don’t miss this one. The tour operator could not have been more accommodating, even going ou…
Siena Walking Tour Viator
Marela was a great tour guide, clearly explaining the 3 centers of power in medieval Siena: Banks, Government, and …
We had a fantastic trip! Our tour guide David was both exceptionally knowledgeable and also just fun. They were ver…
Outstanding Wine Tour
Our tour guide, Danny, was outstanding! He was extremely knowledgable about winemaking and about Montalcino wines a…
- Tuscany, Tuscany
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 321 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,135 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,932 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,411 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour
- Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour price starts from £534.94. Discover and book Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour on Tripadvisor
- Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour is hosted by Tuscan Escapes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tuscan Escapes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Siena to Florence Chianti and San Gimignano Transfer Tour on Tripadvisor