Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGeneva Tourist Information OfficeOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lake GenevaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2The Flower ClockStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Cathedrale de Saint-PierreStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Jet d'EauStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Reformation Wall (Mur de la Reformation)Stop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Brunswick MonumentStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7Maison TavelStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atGeneva Tourist Information OfficeRue du Mont-Blanc 18, 1201 Genève, SwitzerlandMeeting at Geneva Tourist Information, Rue du Mont-Blanc 18, 1201 Genève, SwitzerlandSee address & details
Geneva Tourist Information Office, Rue du Mont-Blanc 18, 1201 Genève, Switzerland
Returns to original departure point
- Local guide
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Cathedrale de Saint-Pierre
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
I learned a lot about the history of Geneva. It is amazing to know that Germans positively influenced Geneve to achieve Freedom. Freedom of superstitions and injustices is essential in our world.
Date of experience: October 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Lyon Tours
Nice ruins and excellent view
Pleasant outdoor walk and view of Roman ruins, theatre and gardens. Great view of Lyon from top hill .
Fantastic Private Food Tour for my wife and me
We booked the tour through Tours by Locals. We selected Marion (Mari) Reguillon based on her description. We contac…
Lokafy customized guided tours
I booked a private tour with a Canadian based company online called Lofaky Tours. They confirmed via email but no o…
This tour was a fraud.
Carolyn told us nothing, cut the tour short, stopped so she could have coffee and a beer. She showed us a restaura…
Avoid this tour
I had to give this tour a one to get to this part but in truth it is not worth anything. I was ripped off by this t…
Really bad tour...Avoid!
Terrible descriptions of sights, little history... the "tasting" was just a bagutte and cheese from a street cafe. …
Worst Tour Ever
The least satisfactory tour we have ever taken through Viator, especially because our past experiences have been ou…
Secret passages and Paul bocuse market lyon
Do not recommend this tour of Viator. We had an English lady Collin as our guide who took us through some courtyard…
Probably one of the most important places to visit in Lyon, nice location and beautiful view of the city from up th…
Unbelievably poor tour
We booked this tour online on the morning of the tour, and thought we were lucky to get a place. This was at 09:00a…
Don't Do It!!!!!
DO NOT....I repeat.....DO NOT book this tour! I am not one to write negative reviews, but as a fellow traveler at h…
Maybe I'm just too demanding, maybe I'm just like my father, too bold. But I can not honestly recomment this tour. …
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 705 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Walking Tour of Geneva Old Town
- Walking Tour of Geneva Old Town price starts from £54.00. Discover and book Walking Tour of Geneva Old Town on Tripadvisor
- Walking Tour of Geneva Old Town cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Walking Tour of Geneva Old Town on Tripadvisor
- Walking Tour of Geneva Old Town is hosted by Lyon Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lyon Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Walking Tour of Geneva Old Town on Tripadvisor