Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Schiphol Meetingpoint, Vertrekpassage 129, 1118 AS Schiphol, Netherlands
Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip private airport transfer
- Private driver-guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Amsterdam sightseeing tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- The brand of vehicle used will vary
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag. All other luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Drop off at Amsterdam Ports is also available
- Price is per person, based on 1-3 adults per private car/vehicle or 4-8 adults per private minivan/vehicle
- Tour will be given in English; further languages available on request. Please specify in Special Requirements at time of checkout.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
A bit rushed
Overall the tour was ok. There were no directions to the bus and we had trouble finding it, our guide Pieter was cl…
Perfect way to see the country
Wonderful trip. Maybe my favourite ever. Yvette was our guide and she was phenomenal. Knowledgable, funny, friendly…
If you want to see all famous things about the Netherlands (windmills, cheese, clogs), this is the trip. The tour…
For holidays I really say you will enjoy this place.History was made there.know about Netherlands from here
We have seen most of Holland throughout the program. Very interesting trip! Good guide, good food and nice company…
Great way to see the countryside
Gerda, Michael and Juan gave exceptional tour guides. Juan took the time to engage with passengers and gave great s…
Wonderful day! Peter, our tour guide was funny and full of interesting facts about Holland’s history. It was a perf…
This was an okay way to tour the countryside if: 1. You don’t have a lot of time to spend in Amsterdam 2. Enjoy sp…
Best trip to Holland villages
one of my favourite, breathtaking trip that shows the beauty of the Netherland villages. the office was on time, ve…
Pieter our guide was humorous and very knowledgeable, and he explained all that was needed to get a complete insigh…
World Class Art Museum - Experience of Life Time
Our guide Pieter is great and knowledgeable and very passionate in arts, Rembrandt and Van Gogh, the 2 geniuses in …
Very Good Tour to the Windmils & Countryside of Amsterdam
A very organized and enjoyable trip of 8 tour to the countryside of Amsterdam. It is a very good "sneak preview" o…
Great Tour With Great Customer Service Agents
I just returned from the Charm of Holland tour. Even though the tour took about 8 hours, I can assure you it is wor…
Great to see the the highlights of the countryside in a day.
Josie, our guide was wonderful. It was a nice small group of people. The only issue we had, was that there was not …
Great way to get outside of Amsterdam and see the countryside.
Johan (driver) and Yvette (tour guide) were great! They were very personable and fun. This tour provides a way to g…
- Dam Square, Anne Frank House, and 4 more
- Duration: 3–5 hours
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241