This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price Guarantee
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- 1 drink before the concert
- Entry/Admission - Concertgebouw
- Food and additional drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Sunday Morning Concerts are offered in the Main Hall and the smaller Recital Hall
- Please look at the available options in which Hall the concert is being performed
- Please note that brunch is only available after a Sunday morning concert, performed in the Main Hall
- The brunch is included in the price of the tour option which mentions the brunch
- The guided tour is included in the price of the tour option which mentions the guided tour
- Important: the concert hall opens 40 minutes prior to the concert
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
I visited the new years concert, the music was beautiful and the building is too. Unfortunately all the chair are at the same level, so your view is most likely blocked by the person in front of you.
Date of experience: January 2020
Incredibly beautiful building inside and outside. The accoustics in the main hall are amazing. My friend said it was amplified; I said it wasn't; she pointed out the hanging mics; i replied they were for recording and challenged her to find speakers. She just said "Oh my God"
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Fantastic !! loved it. Beautiful music, and wonderful experience !! The building is beautiful and the sound was excellent
Date of experience: August 2019
They knew how to build ‘em in 1888 Small in size but big on sound. Don’t sit in front, the tickets are cheap for a reason. You get free wine or drink during the interval; so civilized. Comfy seats in a beautiful venue.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
The venue is beautiful, the sound was amazing and I was so surprised that the drinks were free.I will most certainl…
Beautiful must visit
I have been a few times to the Concertgebouw and every time I get mesmerized by its beauty. The concerts are almost…
Great acoustics, extraordinary musicianship
The quality of the music in this space is probably among the best I've ever experienced. The acoustics are at least…
Stunning acoustics and musical excellence
We went to a Saturday night concert in the large hall (Groote Saal, IIRC). It's a very knowledgeable, quiet and res…
Not a lot of glitz and rococo but maybe the best acoustics of any concert hall. If you get a chance take in a conce…
It was a great show with a professional team. I felt all about the waves of music ... Splendid! I recommend it.
Don’t miss if you like classical music
I’ve heard radio broadcasts from and recordings made in this spectacular hall my whole life, so it was a great plea…
Wonderful Sunday morning concert
Wonderful music in a beautiful historic building. Loved the 2 hour Sunday morning concert. Tea and cakes was a pl…
Beautiful Concert house in Amsterdam
The Concertgebouw is the main concert house in Amsterdam. we have enjoyed a Mozart concert at Wednesday night. The …
We were there on a Wednesday and were able to get tickets to the free lunch concert in the small hall. Artists from…
An Excellent Concert Hall
If the opportunity arises a visit to a performance at the ConcertGebouw is worthwhile. The hall has great acoustics…
We were in Amsterdam on a trip organised by the Malcolm Saville Society, an English Childrens author from 1950's. H…
Free Lunchtime Concerts! Every Week
What an amazing idea. The Concertgebouw holds weekly lunchtime concerts in the recital hall for FREE! The performer…
It was my very first time to see an orchestra live.. the hall was amazing really beautiful and warm.. The orchestra…
Best experience so far. Classical music fans should definitely visit!
We went for the Sunday morning concert. One coffee/tea included in the tickets. The hall was stunning, the orchestr…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241